Chapter 9

"Oh you've escaped oh I see Jhope chose the other side I knew he would but no one believed me!" Ari said "What's wrong with u Ari!" I asked "What's wrong with me it's that u always get the attention all 3 of u!" she said pointing to Eden,Jhope, and I "What do u mean!?" Eden asked "I mean u always get attention and gratitude and all I get is a high five from 2 people and then Eden u go and date the guy I've liked for 4 years and he likes u and allowed u to date him and not me that hurts I'm done with u people it's time to end u!" she said then V, Jhope, Eden and I stood there holding hands(Order is V then Eden then Jenna then Jhope -A/n) "Ugh ur all so triggering!" Ari said rolling her eyes "What ever!" V said making Ari tear up "I would never like a crazy person like u and Eden maybe psycho but I love her!" V said and a year ran down Ari's cheek "I love u too!" Eden said and Kissed V "Grab a weapon!" Ari said and everyone did I grabbed two daggers and a pen that transforms into one of the giant metal pole things that u can use (I think it's called a Rattan) and I put that in my pocket along with a button that can make someone disappear to a island of ur choice and they have to stay there but with food and stuff like necessary needs/resources but I wasn't gonna use that until I had to! "fight begin!" Suga said and everyone started to fight (As in everyone I mean V,Eden,Jhope and Jenna against Ari!) we went on for about an hour til Eden and V were on the ground and I was knocked down to the ground Ari was about to hurt Jhope when I suddenly grabbed the button and sent her away to an island everyone's jaws dropped they then looked at me shocked because they didn't actually know that weapon (The button) existed because no one else knew about it cause I created it Jhope then came over to me and kissed me and hugged me in a tight hug "Are u okay!?" he asked "I'm fine are u okay?" I asked and he nodded Yes I then looked over to the boys who had popcorn "When did u all get popcorn?" I asked "We had Jin go get some!" Suga said "Of course!" I said and we all smiled then walked out of the building "Where to now?" Jungkook asked "To save the world!" I said "Together!" I added and everyone smiled we all smiled, laughed and talked and luckily I took the money and most of the weapons, equipment, and items they had at the organization we then headed to a place and we bought it for only $800,000 and it was a 4 story house with 10 rooms and 8 and a half bath we all agreed on it cause we really liked it and once we were setteled I showed them the basement I had set up with equipment and everything they all stood in awe cause of everything in the basement because they didn't expect me to set it up like that "Welcome to our new organization with only each other!" I said they smiled and we got in a group hug it was now the start of a new chapter in our lives!