❤️❤️❤️

*Dramatically sighs*

Ahhhhh!

I forgot to say this, and I keep thinking about it so now it finally occurred to me to say this.....

I went to a school Valentines Dance (tho my school was weird and called it the "Sweetheart Ball!")  on Friday 2/10/17 and it was...wonderful!

*Dramatically sighs again.*

So now you're probably wondering why I loved that dance.

Well my friends I'm about to tell you!

This cute, smart, nice boy asked me to...

Dance!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💘💘💘💝💝💖💖💖 He asked me to slow dance to a slow song with him and I said yes and while we were dancing, I asked if it was a dare, like at the Winter Formal (aka Christmas dance) and he said it wasn't a dare and I was FREAKING out!!!

And it was great bc all my other friends had people to dance with and I was sitting down almost the whole time watching and trying to hold back tears and then he asked me!!!! And then all my friends were screaming and I was shushing them. It was embarrassing but super awesome!

Also I decided that when I go to high school Senior Prom, I'm going with my friend in a Pickup Truck. Life! But for rn I am too young for that (12 years young), so...yea.

This is AMAZING!!!

(Ok did anyone imaging that ⬆️ in the way that Bailey said it on Finding Dory? No? No? I did!)