Private Rp

Hai goise it's Kayleeeeeee!

So y'all should know that I loveeeeeeeee to Rp!!!

And I was looking at the profiles of some of my lovely followers and noticed that several of them had these books called "Private Rp with ______" and they said the person's name. So I legit was thinking...

"Oh my Cheeze-Its that's a great idea! I wanna do that with my Wattpad fwiends!!!!!

So now I am deciding to do it. Here's how to do it with meeee!!!:

Step ONE: Comment on this story part if chu wanna do it with me.

Step DOS: If u don't know what dos is, it means two. ANYWAY, you have to wait till I accept, meaning I tell you I wanna do it with you. If I don't, plz don't be discouraged.

Step THREE: We BOTH have to decide who's account it will be on. I am only having A FEW ON MY ACCOUNT because I already have like 20 books. So most will be on your guys' account.

Step CATRO: I am hoping that's how to spell four in Espanõl. So this one is telling you how we title it. If it's on YOUR account, you can title it, "Private Rp with Kaylee," or "Private Rp with Kayls," or something of the like. Or if I said you are one of my besties, you can say, "Private Rp with Kaylee Bear!" PLZ MAKE SURE THAT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK CLARIFIES THAG IT IS PRIVTE!!!! If it's on my account, you'll find out how that works later.

Step FIVE: Tag me so I know when it's up! ;)

Step SEIS: Btw that means six in Spanish. This is for my account. You must TELL ME YOUR NAME! That way I can put, "Private Rp with ____"

Step SEVEN: I will tag u, so make sure you are paying attention.

Step OCHO: That's supposed to mean eight in Spanish. Add it to your library so you know when there's updates. I will do the same.

And that's all! Remember to comment here if u wanna do it with me!

So that's it for now! Bai!

-Kaylee