Leahhhh

Hey people of Kaylee's wattpad account! I am Leah, the older (AND WAYYYY COOLER) sister of Kaylee Jackson!

This sister of mine is super boring and nerdy so if you wanna ask her about smart and boring nerdy stuff then go ahead I guess...

And she says she sucks at dancing but I think that she's ok at it. I mean, there are people that are way worse then her right?

Well, she just love lovessss to dance!!!! She spends most of her life in her room practicing. When I ask her, I always get the same response:

"I need to be good! Everyone else on the team is great and then there's me! I need to prove that I can dance like them! Now goooooooo!"

(Ok so I mighta kinda maybe sorta probably practically made up that last part with the "Now gooooooo!" )

Also, Kaylee is OSESSED and I mean absolutely OBSESSED with Dance Moms. She always wants to watch it and last Tuesday when she couldn't watch it she was so upset and it was weird. Her faves...hm, should I reveal her faves from all the seasons? Kaylee wouldn't approve of me...let's do it!!!

Elites;

Season 1: All of them. Kaylee was six, so she didn't really get it...

Season 2: Chloe. Kaylee thought she was super kewl!

Season 3: Probably Mackenzie. Idk why but Kaylee does! Ask her later!

Season 4: Kendall and Nia. Kaylee says that Kendall had the kewlest first letter of her name. 😂 For Nia, Kaylee thinks that everyone underestimates her awesomeness and she deserves to be someone's fave.

Season 5: Jojo and Kalani. Jojo cuz Kaylee LOVESSSS dose bow bows! And Kalani cuz she was awesome? I guess that's why. Idk what else to say...

Season 6: Brynn. Kaylee loves Brynn because she was so much like her. I don't know how, I don't really pay much attention. The Walking Dead is soooooo much better.

Season 7: Maesi. Kaylee loves Maesi because she is really pretty and has that super cool signature move of hers. Kaylee showed me once; it's pretty awesome, so if anyone on here is the actual Maesi, just know that I complimented you. You're welcome.

Minis:

Hmm...I only know from season 5 up. I might be wrong cuz I don't pay attention so...

Season 5: Areana, Peyton, and Alexus. Kaylee loves them all because they are super. That's what she said...

Season 6: Lilliana. Kaylee said she's extremely cute.

Season 7: Elliana. Kaylee thinks that her mom gets her in trouble a lot and needs to keep her mouth shut sometimes, so little Elli deserves some love. And that love is by Kaylee.

So yea! Kaylee's sister stole her phone/ipod/whatever she tells you guys it is and yea!

Bye!

-Leah 😎😎