Last Year at ᏁᏋᏯᎿ lᏋᏉᏋl!

So guys! I was on you tube looking up dances from my studio and I found some!

Remember the girl Cindy I was telling you goise about when I had to stay at my studio FOREVER?? If not then go back to my part entitled "Foreverrrrr!"

So apparently, Cindy's mom has a you tube channel that she posts stuff from competitions on!

So here's some from last year at Next Level Dance Competition: Note~I am not in ANY of these!!!

Footloose- Pact 2

What was your fave costume? Describe it in the comments and I MIGHT be able to tell you who was wearing it!!
My favorite was Maddie's, aka the cowgirl one. Or Hanna's, aka the punk one, it's so funny! Also, the boy was DJ (David Jr.) and he's the most flexible boy I've ever met! HE TAUGHT HIMSELF HOW TO DO A FREAKING SIDE AERIAL, I BELIEVE FRONT AERIAL, AND BACKHAND SPRING!!! And he's never done Acro or Gymnastics before!!!!!

Oogie Boogie- Pact 1

I love this song it makes me laugh! 😂😂

Hero- Production (Pact 1 and 2 mixed)

FREAKING ARI IS SO ADORABLE!!!! (Ariana is the tiniest one in the red. If  ya can't find her...oh well)

Do Your Thing- Cindy and Katie (only duet I could find so sorry guys!)

Cindy is the one in the navy blue shirt, and Katie is the one in the green shirt. These grls are both in college and they're awesome pants!

If these don't load, Cindy's mom's you tube channel is Ruth Terrell. Subscribe to her now!!!

So that is all Kaylee could find! Maybe towards the end of March, Cindy's mom will post vids from this year's Next Level Dance Competition that I AM IN!!!! If and when she does I will totally post it here so you goise can see how bad I am 😂😂😂! But hey; we won PLATINUM!!!! Hands together for ITW (In The Wings!)