What Lies Beneath

What Lies Beneath

Yuki's POV

Tell me the reason why I am really here? I don't understand why you wish for me to be here.” I was pissed. I was annoyed. I was also hurt that Kaname would say hurtful things to me.

I needed you here because your the best at what you do. You know everything about this school. The secrets. Yuki, I need you to trust me. I'm your father. Please trust me.” Kaien.

I knew he needed me to be there. But at what cost? I was already torn between Kaname and Zero. Now I had to deal with having a new partner who I think was keeping things from me. “I know father. But, there is more. Kaname is being cruel to me. Saying hurtful things to me. I am not sure why. I don't know if it's because I am near Zero again or something.” I looked at my father hoping he could give me a answer or something.

Yuki, do you think that maybe Kaname is some what jealous? Maybe he is afraid of losing you to Zero.” said Kaien.

I looked at him with a confused look. “Why? He doesn't have a reason to be like that. Kaname will not lose me to Zero. That is just not going to happen. Zero is a old friend and that is it.” I heard my father let out a small sigh.

Are you telling me that you feel nothing for Zero? Yuki, if you feel something for him. You must tell him or you will lose him to someone else.” said Kaien.

With what my father said. He got up and left the room. I just started to think on what he said. Did I have feelings for Zero? Would I lose him to someone else? If so, who?

In Kagome's Dorm

Kagome's POV

I was sitting there thinking away. I never seen Yuki so upset. Why did that blood sucker had to be such a dick. I was trying to figure out what was really going on that I didn't feel the strange aura coming from the school grounds. I felt a cold chill hit my whole body. I got up and looked out the window. “What is this strange feeling?” I jumped out the window and headed straight toward the strange aura.

The strange aura was coming from the stables. I walked in slowly. It was dark in the stables. I heard a strange sound coming from the back of the stables.

Back With Yuki

Yuki's POV

I was walking the grounds when I ran into Zero's partner Rain. “Hello Rain, what brings you out here?” She gave me a dirty look. I didn't know why she was looking at me like that.

Look little girl. Stay away from Zero. He doesn't need this. He doesn't need you to hurt him again.” said Rain.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. “What gives you the right to tell me to stay away from him? I will not hurt him. He is a old friend. Nothing more.” I turned around and walked away.

At The Stables

Kagome's POV

I went toward the sound and I saw someone laying there. It was Zero. He was dripping wet with sweat. He looked like he was fighting with his self. I leaned down and touched his shoulder. “Zero?” Zero looked up me. The first thing that took my breath away was his eyes. His eyes was a very deep yellow. His eyes reminded me of my true love.

Inu.” Zero blink his eyes at me. He came closer to me. I couldn't move.

Ka....go....me.....” said Zero.