Zero Vs. Sesshomaru

Zero Vs. Sesshomaru

Meanwhile back with Zero

Normal POV

I moved out of the way before I was hit by Sesshomaru's attack. Damn he is fast. I took off running and Sesshomaru followed. What now? How do I fight with no weapon? Why in the hell am I running? I am a Vampire Hunter. I am Zero Kiryu. I stopped and turned around to face Sesshomaru.

So you stop running to face me?” said Sesshomaru.

I will not run. I will fight.”

I lifted my gun and pointed it at him. I fired a shot knowing it wouldn't do noting. But the strange thing was. It started to glow. A bright white light. I looked at my gun and it wasn't my gun anymore. It changed into a sword. It was my bloody rose. It was just a sword now. Sesshomaru stop and stared at me.

I see you have a sword now. But that will not save you.” said Sesshomaru.

So the battle begins. We started to fight. Let me remind you. I wasn't good with a sword. I was better with a gun. But I didn't suck at sword fighting. At times, I thought Sesshomaru had me. But I came up and slipped away. The battle was getting harder. But Sesshomaru was getting tired. My vampire side wasn't letting me slow down. I had Sesshomaru right where I wanted him. I knocked him to the ground. I was about to strike him with my sword until....

No! Don't kill him!” said Kagome.

Kagome?”

I stopped and turned behind me. There stood Kagome and Yuki.

Please. Don't kill him. I don't want him to die.” said Kagome.

I looked at her and lowered my weapon. Sesshomaru stared at Kagome.

Why?” said Sesshomaru standing up.

Because no one. Not even you deserves this.” said Kagome.

Kagome looks at the jewel.

It's because of this damn thing. Because of this jewel we fight and kill each other. I can't take anymore of it. I just want to live a peaceful life.” said Kagome.

Then what will you do?”

Kagome looked hard at the jewel. She smiled and closed her eyes. The jewel vanishes.

What just happen?” said Yuki.

I made a wish. I wish things could just go back to the way things used to be.” said Kagome.

You wish for that?” said Sesshomaru.

Kagome smiled.

I also wished for you.” said Kagome.

Out of the shadows two people stepped out. It was a woman and a small child. I didn't know who they was. But Sesshomaru knew.

Kagura? Rin?” said Sesshomaru.

He walked up to the both of them.

Lord Seshomaru.” said Kagura.

Nothing was said by the demon man. He hugged them both. He turned to face Kagome.

I bet you want me to thank you?” said Sesshomaru.

Kagome smiled.

Your welcome.” said Kagome.

Sesshomaru and the two girls left. Kagome turned around and looked at Zero.

Thank you for not killing Sesshomaru.” said Kagome.

I smiled at her.

No problem.”

Kagome, wheres InuYasha?” said Yuki.

We was about to go looking for InuYasha when we heard a noise behind us. It was InuYasha. He walked up to us.

What happen. I was fighting Naraku and the next thing I knew. I saw you three.” said InuYasha.

Well. I think Naraku was kicking your ass and you turned into your demon form. I tried to give you back your sword to turn you back. It didn't work. I made a wish and everything turned out okay.” said Kagome.

InuYasha was now confused. She pulled him to the side and explain it all to him. Now he understood.

So now what?” said Kagome.

What we mean, now what? We still have a job. You, Zero and I are still prefects. Hey, maybe InuYasha should come to cross academy. What do you think? It would mean you would be closer to Kagome, InuYasha.” said Yuki.

InuYasha thought about it for a moment.

Sure, why not.” said InuYasha.

Yuki grabbed InuYasha's arm.

Then let's go see my father.” said Yuki.

I watched Yuki drag InuYasha off. I turned to look at Kagome. She was smiling. I was happy for her.

In Kaien Cross's Office.

Kaien Cross's POV

So you want to come to cross academy, Mr. InuYasha.”

Well yeah.” said InuYasha.

Well then. Welcome to our school. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I see you already made some friends.”

I looked to my right and saw Zero, Yuki and Kagome standing in my office. I also notice how close Yuki and Zero was standing next to each other.

Okay. Here is your uniform and your classes. Your dorm is across from Zero's and please follow the rules on the list I give to you. Welcome, InuYasha!”

I watched InuYasha and Kagome walk out of my office hand and hand. Must be a couple. But that wasn't caught my eye. I was watching my daughter and son. Watching on how they acted toward each other. The way they stared at each other it would seemed they was in love with each other. I watched them walk out.

How cute. Zero and Yuki are finally understanding they have feelings for each other. About time.”