Invisible

Invisible

Kagome's POV

The next day was cold and rainy. I felt empty inside. I looked out the window. What was the reason why I was here? My heart was torn. I knew I felt something for Zero. I also missed InuYasha. Then I had to see Sesshomaru again. Why was he here? Why did my life end like this. I touch my neck remembering the time Zero drank my blood. How it felt, it felt amazing.

What is happening to me?”

I was so confused. I didn't notice Yuki was behind me.

Are you okay, Kagome.” said Yuki.

I turned around and gave her a fake smile.

Sure. Yuki, can I ask you something?”

I turned toward the window.

Yeah.” said Yuki.

Have you ever been drawn to someone and you can't find the reasons why?”

I waited for Yuki to answer.

Yeah. I have.” said Yuki.

I stood there watching outside. That's when I saw Zero standing next to a tree. My heart skip a beat.

What do did you do? Did you follow your heart or not?”

I heard Yuki sigh.

I did nothing. I left him for someone else.” said Yuki.

I turned around and looked at her.

Why?”

Hmm. At the time I thought it was the right thing to do. I was so sure I was meant to be with someone else and not him. I was wrong. Because of that, I lost my true love.” said Yuki.

I stared at her. I wonder who she is talking about.

Kagome, if you love someone. Tell them. Don't waste time. Don't do what I did. Make a move.” said Yuki.

I nodded my head and gave Yuki a hug. I walked out of the dorm and went looking for Zero. I had to tell him.

When I found Zero he was leaning next to a tree. I was about to go up to him when his partner Rain showed up.

Zero, we must talk.” said Rain.

What about.” said Zero.

Kagome and Yuki. You know what is happen is forbidden.” said Rain.

Zero looked up at Rain.

What are you talking about now.” said Zero.

Yuki is your enemy. Has for Kagome. You can not get involved with her.” said Rain.

Yuki is not my enemy. Also, I am not involved with Kagome. She is a friend. Nothing more.” said Zero.

When I heard Zero's words. It hurt.

Kagome is falling for you. Maybe you are doing the same.” said Rain.

Zero didn't say nothing. I didn't want to see or hear anymore. I left. I took a walk, while crying.

He will never love you. His kind can never love.” said a voice behind the shadows.

Leave me alone. He will love me. Go away.”

If he did love you. He would be with you. He wouldn't be with Yuki.” said the voice.

It's not true!”

But it is Kagome. You don't matter to him. To him, your invisible. Your nothing.” said the voice.

Did I mean nothing to Zero. Was I really invisible to everyone. The voice starts to laugh. I took off running.

Normal POV

Out of the shadows stepped out Kaname.

Game is at play. My little pawn. First comes hate. Then death and blood. Your move Zero.” said Kaname.