Chapter 31

Trevor
I woke up to an empty house this morning. No children not even Rose. I went downstairs and the house was empty for real. I went outside and her car was gone. What the fuck? Did she leave me. I went back inside and called her. I needed to know what the fuck was going on. She answered on the second ring.
-phone convo-
Rose: What?
Trevor: Yo? Where you at?
Rose: At my parent house why?
Trevor: Did you leave this morning?
Rose: Look I'll be home in a minute. We need to talk anyway.
Trevor: Yea we do.
-ends-
I hung up on her. I don't want to fuss over the phone. I didn't want to here it. I took a shower real quick before she got here. I through on my boxers gym shorts and some socks. I did my hygiene and walked to the living room. After 20 minutes I heard the garage open and 5 minutes after the back door opened. I heard the keys hit the table and she walked through the kitchen and put her purse on the counter. She opened the fridge and came in the living room with a bottle of water. She sat on the other couch across from the one I'm sitting on. She took a sip of the water and leaned back. Now she's looking at me like she want me to talk first. Shit no. I'm gonna look too.
-convo-
Rose: What's good?
Trevor: What's good with you babe? You got something on your mind?
Rose: Well. Trevor I have some issues and concerns I have about this relationship. And honestly I'm not happy.
Trevor: Tell me why you not happy. I do everything for you shawty. I give you whatever you want. I took you out a bad situation and put you in a better one. You got a bigger house. More space. Nicer car. Shawty you got a fucking BMW. I never give anyone a nice ass car. I never move someone in the house with me. Especially when they already have children with them.
Rose: I never asked you to get me out of a situation. I never asked for anything you gave to me. You gave me that shit on your own. Yes you did take me out of a bad situation but the situation I'm in now is worse. You hit on me. Call me out my name. You disrespect me in front of my motherfucking children. Not to mention that I'm pregnant and not once have you said babe I'm there for you. *tears up* You never opened your mouth to say baby I'm here for you and then baby. But you sitting over there like you ain't did shit wrong.
Trevor: Rose you leave here and don't come back until late at night! Fuck no I don't want that baby but guess what! Guess what! It's coming regardless. Yea I fucked up what nicca don't! I don't know what else to tell yo ass man!
Rose: How about telling me that you fucking sorry! My "accident baby" is coming and he's going to be here whether you like it or not! But I'm going not going to be that woman that's going to sit here and take the shit you throw at me! I will fucking remove myself and my family before I keep taking shit from you!
Trevor: You can remove yourself from me and be broke if you want to! You need me! Rose that baby is going to need me because you broke!
Rose: You got a damn problem! I got a fucking job to buy any house any car any fucking think my children want and still won't need your bomb ass! Only thing your ass will ever be good for us sniffing drugs! So thank you for shit! You need so fucking help! And I can't help you if your ass don't want fucking help! Which you don't want help! So ain't shit else I can do for you until you want help!
-ends-
She got up and grabbed her things. She was walking out the door and I followed her. I grabbed my keys out her hand and mad her ass walk. Fuck her man. I don't fucking need her. For her to say some shit like that I don't need her. She can suck my dick. That's real yo.