Chapter 28

Trevor
I ain't gonna lie. After I left the city I started doing drugs heavy asf. I had relationships but they never lasted long. I found myself doing things and I really didn't care. But I'm back in the city with Rose and I think it's not changing. I want Rose to think I'm a good man knowing down inside of me I'm not. So I'm going to come clean to her about everything so it won't catch her by surprise.
-
Rose been gone all day. Where the fuck could she be? I'm getting pissed off. I started snorting coke and believe me I'm high as fuck now. Two hours later I was on my last line and Rose walked in. I'm pissed off. I know she been with that nicca all night. I could smell his ass on him.
-convo-
Trevor: Where the fuck you been?
Rose: Talking to August about the children and where we stand as parents.
Trevor: didn't I tell your ass to stay away from him!
Rose: He is the father of my children Trevor! I'm not going to stop talking to him because you want me to! He has to know how his children are doing!
Trevor: Who the fuck you think you talking to?!
Rose: Ion see nobody else behind you!
Trevor: *grabs her arm* Girl don't play with me! I'll fuck you up!
Rose: *tears up* What has gotten into you?
Trevor: *lets her go* I'm hungry fix me something to eat.
-ends-
-
Rose
When Trevor left he was nothing like this. When I left this morning he wasn't like that. Now I'm scared to even talk around him. I just did what he wanted done and clean the house. Yes of course I cried who wouldn't. After I feed the children and him i cleaned the kitchen and went upstairs after. I showered for 30 minutes. Almost an hour. I was thinking about everything that had happened today. I wanted out of everyone's life. But I just didn't know how. I must have been to far in my thoughts cause Trevor walked in the bathroom. He pulled the shower door back and looked at me. Hell I looked back like nicca don't you see me showering.  He was looking at me with lust in his eyes. It seemed like I knew exactly what he wanted. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him and kissed. Of course I kissed him back. I didn't want to fight no more so making up is okay with me. He picked me up and put me against the wall and kissed me on my neck making his way down. It seemed like he had a good grip on me cause he undid his pants with the other hand. When he got inside of me it felt so good. I needed it so badly I didn't care how I got it then. He sped his paste up causing me to lose breath must faster. It seemed more and more crazy because it seemed like he was just fucking instead for taking his time. But right now I don't care cause I'm getting some. I'll talk to y'all later.
-
*next morning*
Trevor
Yesterday I was high as fuck. All I know is that I fucked the shit out of Rose. I was coming down from the high then. I looked over to see her still sleep. I got out of bed and took a shower. I had some business to handle today. Next month is Rose's last month of being married so I want to ask her to marry me. But after yesterday I need to tell her what's going on. When I got out the shower I could smell food. I was in the shower for at least a hour and a half. I hit a line or two just to start the day off right. I got dressed and walked downstairs the children was eating so I guess she's done cooking. I walked in the kitchen and seen her fixing a plate. I walked over and kissed her cheek. I grabbed a piece of bacon and a cup of orange juice and was walking out the door. But of course I had to answer some questions first. The shit is aggravating as hell.
-convo-
Rose: You not going to eat?
Trevor: I am I have some business to handle I'll be back later.
Rose: I could have stayed my ass where I was if you was going to act like this.
Trevor: Act like what! I give your ass everything you want! I'm giving you and your children a fucking better life! What more could you ask for! Huh!
Rose: A fucking better man!
Trevor: You want a better man! I'll show you one! * punches her* Don't ever question my fucking manhood again! * punches her again* You got that shit! *punches her again*
Rose: *cries*
Trevor: Go clean yourself up. I'll be back tonight so be ready for dinner tonight. *walks out*
-ends-