chapter thirty seven ➴ zayn

and since time began,

"Louis, focus!" I whisper-shouted at him. "Stackable rings you ass,"

"I don't know?" Louis frowned. "You know Harry likes dainty ass shit,"

"And that's okay?" I spoke. "Harry's pretty,"

Louis faked a gag, and dragged me into the other section. 

I followed behind Louis aimlessly, just feeling a shit ton of nerves.

"How about this?" Louis pointed to a nice silver ring with a small crown on the top of it. It was stackable, and would fit his promise ring perfectly.

Harry's promise ring had mini diamonds all around it, and suited him perfectly. I loved it on him.

"Damn," I breathed. "I think he'd like that,"

"Well, it pays off to have a friend that's been living with your almost fiancé since University," Louis rolled his eyes. 

About thirty minutes later, I had Harry's engagement ring. 

I had no idea what to do, I didn't know how to react.

"I am literally carrying an engagement ring in this damn bag," I spoke, rather bashful.

"Yeah, and?" Louis was walking beside me to my car, completely unaware of how serious this situation really was.

"You realize what this fucking means?"

"Yeah," Louis said. "You two are gonna get married,"

"It means more than that," I unlocked my car, and stepped into the driver's seat gently placing the bag with Harry's engagement ring in the middle compartment.

"More sex if that's what you mean," Louis scoffed, closing the door behind him.

"That's not what a mean!" I shook my head. "You realize he' going to move in with me?"

With that, it was quiet. 

Louis' face fell, even though he knew Harry would have to leave sooner or later. "I know," He said quietly.

"I'm.. I don't mean to steal him away from you? I'm just super in love with him.. But you can come over everyday Louis, nothing will change. It'll just be Harry living with me.."

Louis reached over and squeezed my shoulder. "You two will have a lot of fun together,"

I blushed. I was marrying the love of my life.

Louis let go, and smirked at me. "If you know what I mean,"

It took me a minute to get it, but once I did I pulled out of the parking lot and I started my drive back to my house. 

Louis came in with me, and sat down on my couch, just looking at Harry's ring.

"What do you think he's going to say?" Louis spoke, turning his flashlight on and facing it towards Harry's ring. 

"I don't know?" I plopped down beside Louis on the couch. "How should I even propose.. Like should it be casual, should I be extra?"

"The fuck Z," Louis closed the box and handed it to me. "Do whatever the hell you want,"

"Are you being sarcastic?" I shot Louis a quizzical look. 

"No," He shook his head. "You know whatever you'll do will make Harry happy forever and ever. He loves you so much,"

I smiled. I knew he loved me. I think I love him more than he loves me if that's even possible.

"What do you want to do?" Louis asked me softly. I've never seen this side of him. "Tell me anything,"

I thought for a moment. 

"Think back to your high school dreams," Louis chuckled. "I mean, you seemed pretty serious about those didn't you?"

"I wanted to take him to Bora Bora," I sighed. "Can I even fucking do that? Like we both have to work.."

"Take time off you asshole," Louis said. "This is important, if I were you, I'd take his white ass to Bora Bora.. He needs some sun anyways, and he gets pretty toasty," Louis smirked. "And you'd get a lot of sex in without me bothering you, I mean, exotic island equals sex,"

"Why are you always mentioning Harry and I's sex life?!" I groaned. Even though Louis was right.

"I'm always mentioning it because Harry's always talking about it,"

"That's a lie," I blushed.

"Ask him," He shook his head. "He used to always jack off thinking about you,"

I buried my face into the palm of my hands, mainly just to cover my redness. "You are fucking ridiculous,"

"But I'm honest, and don't lie,"

"Alright," I looked up. "You're right. Exotic island equals a lot of sex, yeah.."

"See," Louis punched my knee playfully. "It'll be fun,"

"I love Harry for more than sex, you know that right?"

"Yes, of fucking course I know that, but that's the only thing I can make fun of you two for," 

"Alright, alright," I said. "Grab your my computer. Bora Bora it is,"

author's note;

shoRT ASS CHAPTER BUT GUYS ZARRY PROPOSAL IS COMING INTO PLACE BITCHEHSHHS

i am very excited for this real a1 shit boutta hit

LMAO ALEXIS THE RAPPER OMLL

- ALEXIS I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS READ MY STORIES