Blood Red Rose (Valentines special)

Nightshade POV
I sat in the bleak colored holding room, I had heard my cell guards talking, I was being sentenced to death in two days. I wasn't worried. I knew I could find a way out, I always do. But before I could think of my plan, while laying down on the hard bed I heard a soft whisper say "I'll get the left one, you get right." It didn't take me long to understand. I crept up to the bars of the cell, where the guard was standing with his back to me. I snaked my hands between the bars, and grabbed the guard by his neck, covering his mouth so that his voice could not travel to the other officers just down the hall. I dropped the body to the ground, dead. I noticed Jeff standing in front of the other guard who was also on the ground dead also. He pulled the keys out of the officers pocket that I had killed, and gave me a chilling glare, while unlocking the lock with the keys. I noticed that Ben was also with Jeff standing in behind him. I stood there for moment, frozen by the intensity of hate towards me radiating off them. "Well come on then, we haven't got all day" Jeff said nodding towards the door. I shuffled to the door and that is when I heard the alarm going of."I think that is our time to go now." Ben yelled over the alarm that pierced the long stretches of hallways. We started running only to be stopped by a human wall of officers. Jeff nudged me and handed me a knife. "Let's get over with this" I said running towards the closest officer to me, pushing my knife into his skull, and kicking him to the floor. He died instantly. I looked to my left to see Ben struggling with a officer three times bigger than him. I was going over to help, but was intercepted by a large, gruff looking guard. I tried to swipe my knife at his head, but he ducked, and landed a hard right hook to the side of my head, making me go flying to the floor. The room spun around me, I tried getting up, only to be kicked back down. It took all might to get back up, and when I did so I was filled with rage, and the only thing I though of was spilling that mans guts on the floor, and painting the walls with his blood. I got up leaving the knife on the floor, and swiped at him with my nails, I got his face, leaving a bloody mess over his eyes, and nose. I took advantage of his temporary blindness due to his own blood. I grabbed the knife behind him, and stabbed him in the back of the leg which sent him down to the floor, in a other quick motion I stabbed the back if his head, going through the skull, into the brain. Proudly looked up with a maniac grin on my face to see Ben and Jeff both staring at me. I walked past them, to the door and yelled behind me "Well, you coming or not?" They broke out of their trance and ran up to catch up to me.

We entered the forest, and stopped to rest. I noticed that Ben had taken a bad blow in his left shoulder, blood was dripping down his shoulder, soaking his white shirt sleeve red. "Stay here" I said and walked einto the woods.

Ben's POV
Nightshade disappeared I into the forest, taking no weapons with her. "Well that was interesting" Jeff said from where he was sitting on a log a few feet in front of me. I chuckled then agreed with him. A few minutes later Nightshade came back with a leaf type wrap a looked at me and said "let me see your shoulder" she pointed to the shoulder that I had taken a blow of a guards knife. I grinned and said "since when did you care about my health, or anyone's for that matter?" She rolled her eyes, and walked over to me, while I insisted that I was in fact okay,and that I would be okay. She instead forced my short sleeve up and gently applied a brown sappy liquid to the cut. Her hands were cold, and they made me shiver. I smiled and said "just cannot keep your hands off me huh?" seductively. She groaned at my flirting attempt and pushed me off of the log I had been during on. She then walked into the forest saying "we better get going"

Nightshade POV
I walked through the forest with Ben and Jeff tailing me a few feet back. No one said anything to anyone else until we arrived at the mansion. I realised how beautiful it looked when the suns rays shone on it. The dark black mansion turned a dark, dark blue, and the sun glinted off the windows. Ben and Jeff caught up to me and hurried me inside. As I walked in all of the pastas stopped what they were doing to stare at me. I stood there while Ben hurried me into Slenderman's office, and Jeff told everyone to go back to what they were doing. Slenderman straightened up when he saw Ben and I walked in. He dismissed Ben out of the room and motioned for me to sit in a chair in front of his desk. I did so and then looked at him. "Nice to see you again Nightshade..." he said trying to sound formal. "Wish I could say the same I spat back at him. "Nightshade, what happened was an accident, I told you that, also that I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say." He said in a calm tone. "Then don't say anything" I yelled at him. "What you did I cannot forgive, I wish I could, but I just can't." I said looking to the floor. "I understand, you can leave, but if you want you can stay, just ask Ben or Jeff to show you to your room." I left the office, and decided I would stay, for now, but only because I felt in debt to the pastas for saving me even though i could have gotten out myself.

Ben's POV
She walked out of the office, and seemed a little angry. She then brightened as she remembered something "where is he?" She asked, "oh, right" I said and motioned for her to follow me. I lead her into the cellar that was at the end of a long hallway, we climbed down the stairs to the dark room, I flipped on the switch, illuminating the walls. Her dog stands when we walk in and tries to walk over to Nightshade, only to be stopped short by the rope collar and leash. Nightshade glares at me for keeping him on such a tight leash, even though I wasn't the one who put him down here... bitch. She walked over, swinging her hips, and pulled his collar over his ears, releasing him from the only thing stopping him from killing everyone in this mansion... god that dog scared me.
Nightshade's POV
Smiles licked my face happily, wagging his tail. He then spotted Ben behind me and growled, "no, none of that, we'll be staying with them for a little while, I know I don't like it either." I said loud enough for Ben to hear.
Ben's POV
Now I had to share my house with this asshole of a girl?... great!