🌼 thirteen

A/n: warnings- abuse, rape, suicidal thoughts. This is a really touchy chapter so please be cautious.

_______

Tyler flinched when the bedroom door unexpectedly crashed open. It felt like Bert had just left, he had spaced out in fear and shame so long he doesn't even know how long it's been. It could have been two days and Tyler wouldn't even realize it.

"Oh look, the little slut actually did as he was told." He snorted. Tyler just stayed there. Didn't move. Didn't talk. Didn't budge.

He cried out when a clenched fist pounded excruciatingly hard against the side of his head, sending him down against the mattress with tears in his eyes and his painful heartbeat in his brain.

"Speak when fucking spoken to you son of a bitch!" He screamed so loud Tyler's ears rang, and he coward against the icky sheets in attempt to get away from the ickier man.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Don't fucking yell at me!" He launched towards Tyler and straddled his bare hips, wrapping his hands around Tyler's throat and squeezing as hard as he could. Tyler gasped and panicked, scratching at Bert's hands as he began to turn red, tears flooding his eyes and his head pulsing harder than before.

"Yell at me a-fucking-gain I dare you!" He screamed with rage, Tyler begining to turn purple and his thrashes were weakening. He let go, Tyler sputtered and gasped in between sobs, bruises already forming on his neck.

"Now, what do you say?"

"I'm sorry, sir." He forced out politely, hoarsely, his throat aching almost as much as his head was. Everything was fuzzy, he wasn't sure if it was from the impact or loss of oxygen, and his face was on fire.

"Good boy." He smiled and climbed off the bed. He began to undress, staring evilly into Tyler's wide and petrified eyes. He climbed back onto the bed nude, unwashed, and icky. He grabbed Tyler by his hair and ripped his head up, tearing a desperate cry from Tyler's throat. He whispered harshly into his ear.

"Now turn over or you'll never make it out of here alive."

______

"Josh, please calm-"

"Calm?! How am I supposed to be calm!?" He was pacing anxiously back and forth in Jennas bedroom, nervously rubbing his hands together and trying to keep from hyperventilating.

"What exactly happened when you left?" Ashley was trying to sound calm and determined, but the pain and worry seeped obviously through her voice.

"I-I don't know Halsey.. I just went to go get Taco Bell. I didn't think to lock the door... How stupid of me!" He facepalmed hard. He hated himself more than ever.

"Was there anything strange or different when you came back??"

"Well, there was a white... A white truck across the street that I didn't see before I left." He came to a realization that Tyler was more than likely in that truck. Just a few yards away. And he missed him.

"That must have been Bert. God damn it! I have no idea where he lives." Ashley groaned and buried her face in her hands, sick to her stomach imagining what must have been happening to Tyler at this very moment.

______

"I-It hurts!" Tyler sobbed against the sheets in agonizing pain, feeling like he was being torn in half and set on fire.