Chapter 5: The Best Day Ever ♡

I woke up in Harry's body realizing we were still naked I kiss his cheek waking him up. "Good Morning Handsome!" I said in sweet but tired voice. He woke up and pressed his lips to mine "Good Morning Baby!" Awh! It was so cute I can't believe how amazing but sweet he was he was actually was happy to be with me I kissed his cheek and got dressed. "So Nickiee now that we are officially dating how can I plan your graduation party baby?" I thought about it for a while and told him everything I wanted. The way he had everything down just the way made me smile & blush he was so perfect I couldn't believe he was all mine <3 I put my bra and panties on and ran up to him and kissed his face "Harry.. I love you."

"Nickiee , I love you more beautiful you make me smile , laugh , & your great in bed ;) lol but most of all your all mine sweetie and I would never change it for the world". I almost started crying I smiled really hard rubbing his hair. "I guess I could say the same for you babe". I laid back down looking at my pink crystal belly ring rubbing my stomach , I laid on Harry's Pillow and smelled his hair and smiled he was so perfect I loved everything about him. "Hey babygirl I gotta run and get some things will you be okay by yourself for 2 hours?" "No! I'll miss you.." "Please baby just for an hour?" I thought about it for a minute "okay babe just an hour okay?" "Okay baby I'll be back okay?" Harry kissed my cheek and left. I rolled to his side of the bed and frown , yes I was being clingy but I really missed him.