Chapter 2: Dress Shopping ♡

Me & Kendall Arrived at the dress store to try on dressed for my party I looked around at all the dresses while Kendall called Harry Ugh! why can't he be mine?! Oh! wait I'm dating Jason. Jason was my best friend all through my school years but in 8th he admitted his feelings for me and we've been dating ever since the only problem was he was super gross he farts all the time around me and blows it in my face and it's gross second he always shows up late to our dates and when he does he forgets why we even planned the damn date. Sometimes I wished we could of stay friends with him but hey! I'm not single lol "okay Nickiee Harry is coming to help you pick out your dress I gotta go met someone from my college catch you later?" Kendall says with a smirk on her face I think she's up to something but I looked up and sighed "okay I guess" I gave her a smile as she hugged me and walked away. 3 mins pasted and Harry walked in the store I turned around and my heart started beating faster damn! he's so gorgeous I smiled as he walked over to me and said hello. "Hey beautiful!" He's says pulling me in for a hug "did he just call me beautiful? Oh My God!! I'm literally crying inside I hope I can get a kiss before we were finished shopping.