Chapter 8: Something New ♡

It was midnight before I finally returned Kendall's missed calls. "Hey Nickiee we need to talk like seriously" "Kendall if it's about You wanting Harry back then I really don't care he's mine now" "Look here I don't want Harry back I didn't love him at all but I loved the sex though but that doesn't matter but I called to tell you Jason faves me an STD." I thought about for a minute and thought how funny it was. "Kendall you cheated on Harry with My ex Jason and your calling me telling me he gave you and std? Wow Kendall I literally laughing at how stupid you sound because you were my best friend and you cheat on Harry for Jason and he gave you std. Okay honestly I'm done talking to you leave me alone and have a nice life goodbye!" I hung up and sat down thinking how stupid Kendall was ugh! She's an idiot. I heard Harry coming down the stairs walking into the living room where I was. "Everything alright babygirl?" "Yeah babe I'm coming to bed ugh I'm really tired" "Want me to carry you babygirl?" "Umm sure babe". He carried me up to out bedroom and laid me down I didn't feel right not telling him what I was doing. "Babe I talked to Kendall she got an std from Jason." "That's what she gets babygirl don't worry about it okay?" He kissed my cheek and laid down "babe I also told her to stay out our life". Harry yawned and pulled me into his chest "baby that's not nice but it's for the best because she's trying to end our relationship an it's not gonna happen so get some sleep oak princess?" "Okay babe" I replied laying in his chest.