Chapter 7: The Apology ♡

I woke up around 7:30 at night , I rolled over to see if Harry came back. He was still missing I started getting worried so I decided to send him a cute text. Me: "Hey babe when are you coming home? I miss you so much love you -Nickiee♡. I waited for a minute then he text back Harry: Hey Baby! I'm on my way home warm up the bed I wanna cuddle you in my arms okay? Love you beautiful! -Harry xx. I smiled as I revived the text a laid down and pretended to sleep. I heard Harry creeping up the stairs , "Hey babe! I'm home gorgeous!! I giggled into the pillow then suddenly he rolled me over and attacked me with kisses. "I'm home babygirl!" "Did you miss me?" I smiled at Harry "yes babe I missed you" "where did you go?" Harry pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek. "I had a little chat with Kendall , She wanted me back but I said I didn't want her back I fell in love with another girl that wasn't her." "who babe?" "you babygirl I told her I was in a relationship with you love she was so mad but I told her she cheated on me with your ex so I walk out because I start to miss you". I smiled at Harry before pulling the covers over us. Before I laid my head down my phone started to ring. It was Kendall. "Hey Nickiee can we talk?" "What Kendall?" "Hey I'm really sorry for fucking up your relationship with you & Jason I hope I can fix it." "Kendall you cheating with Jason was the best thing you could ever do I'm happy with Harry now and I could never replace him so thanks for fucking Jason because now Harry is fucking me and if you will excuse me me and Harry are watching a movie goodbye Kendall". I hung up the phone and cuddled into Harry's chest and fell asleep.