Chaper 1: The Begininning ♡

Yeah it's one of those days were you feel like letting go I just finished high school and my bestie Kendall Jenner was throwing me a graduation party it was pretty weird but hey! What could go wrong her boyfriend Harry Styles was coming "oh fuck no!" He's super gorgeous man I can't do this I had the hugest crush on him and everytime him & Kendall kissed I literally wanted to slap her cuz I knew she didn't love him like I did... "3 more months 3 more months " thoses were the words that spun in my head as I waited for graduation all I wanted to do was leave that school ugh!

*spat!* Mr. Jones went against my desk waking me up & everyone laughing like idiots -.- my bestie Kendall Jenner saved me from embrassing myself

"Hey love! Did you enjoy your nap?"

She said smiling. "I guess??" I said quietly. "Well we have a lot of shopping to do girly!" I look at Kendall with concern in my eyes before realizing that she was talking about my graduation party. She graduated last year and her boyfriend Harry Styles a.k.a my hugest crush in the world!!! threw her a party ugh! I was soo jealous but she said she'll invite him to my party thank god maybe we'll talk or dance I don't know just ugh marry me please?!?!? I noticed the bell had rung and the school day was over I hopped into Kendall's car and we drove to the store where she wanted to buy my dress.