Flashback

I was currently working on a small robot until it finally worked. I sighed with happiness when the little robot looked up at me. I had given it a mind of its own so it walked up to me and hugged my arm so I pet its head. I now suddenly got an email so I picked up my phone and noticed the email was about robot parts for giveaway...the parts made a man sized robot so I really wanted this so I instantly email back my address so I could have them post it to me.

Weeks later I now dragged a giant box into my garage before opening it up and parts spilled out. I sighed as my friends now came in and helped me start to fix the poor thing. Once we made it I now grabbed out a power source from my closet and put it into the back of the robot. I now stood back as my friends stood behind me as the robot turned on. Its eyes were blue but flickering a bit. It looked down at me and put its hand out so I now gently had a hold of its hand. The robot's eyes now suddenly turned red so I went to take my hand back but the robot pulled me into it. When it let go of my hand I went to run but it pinned me down and that's when the gore happened...my legs were torn right off. When I was basically dead due to so much blood loss, my friends destroyed the robot and took me to a hospital.

It had been some years and I was in a wheel chair still a bit terrified whenever I got an email of life size robots so I stuck to tiny robots. I started becoming a bit popular on social media because I always took diary entries of my 52 robots. One day I now had an idea to make robotic legs so my friends helped me to make them. The first two failed but the third one was perfect and I wore them to the concert.

It hadn't been long after that day (not the concert) I decided that I would go paddle boarding with my friends because I made my legs waterproof. When we out in the deep parts I kept seeing a figure under the water in which I swear it had a hint of red in it eye. Suddenly my paddle board got tipped over and I was in the water. I didn't know how to swim so I flailed about in the water as my friends came swimming over to help. As I was under the water I noticed the grey figure swimming towards me...a shark. But the thing is it is a robotic shark. I widen my eyes which did hurt because of the salt water but I started flailing about and trying to scream. The robotic shark now bit at my arm so I kept hitting it on the head until a spear from a spear gun went straight into it's head. I noticed my arm was tore off and my friends finally got me to shore and again I was hospital.