Starting to fix

I now woke up to see the daylight so I sighed with relief and now saw my door open so I got out of the bed and put my hair into a ponytail. I now saw Alex pop her head through the doorway and try to say something but her voice box was failing so I sighed and followed her to a parts and service room. I pointed to a bench so she sat on it as I walked up to her, "you have to turn off for me to do this." I now was suddenly grabbed by my shirt and pulled towards her, "t-try...to...do...something...stupid...and...I...will...Kill...you." I gulped but nodded as she let go and shutdown. I sighed and now sat on a chair and got to work.

It had now been an hour when I fixed her voice box but she hadn't turned on. I now looked at the doorway to see the other four animatronics standing there impatient so I pointed to spare benches which made them instantly sit on them. I now wheeled over to them as they turned off.

After I fixed their voice boxes I had to fix up some bolts on each robot before I saw scrap parts so I wheeled myself to a spare little table in the centre of the room. I now put the items down before I started making a little robot. I didn't notice all the animatronics were right behind me watching. I now turned it over and moved some wires in my own way which made it turn on. I now stood it up so it now looked at me as a smile crept onto its face. I smiled but now heard some cheers behind me so I jumped terrified before turning around to see the animatronics just stare at me as the robot hopped onto my lap so I looked at them stunned. "Hey she fixed our gearbox," "Alex was right she can work," "maybe she can create more robots like us."

M-More robots?!?!?!