The Concert Part 2

I looked at the animatronics as they started dancing a bit but then the lights dimmed so the stage was nearly black. I gulped as I suddenly saw red eyes so that flashback popped up. I shook it off and watched the animatronics as creepy sounds echoed through the area. Suddenly the place went pitch black and I heard a bunch of loud screams.

It's just animatronics nothing and could go wrong...

I looked around as the stage now flickered and there was only Alex on stage and she was crouched down...leaning over the stage and directly in my face. I now started tremblinb and just looked at her but the lights went out again. I now stepped back but I was grabbed by animatronic arms, Alex's. I now started kicking about as the animatronic started dragging me off before a helicopter came and the animatronics got inside with me in their clutches.

Up in the helicopter I was flailing about and kicking at them as the actual animatronics kept trying to keep a hold of me until I now gave up. I sighed and just looked at the old animatronics. "W-what do you want with me?" None of them answered but when I looked up Alex's face was directly in front of mine and that was the last thing I saw before I was knocked out.