Help

I raced into a room and shut the door quickly. I slammed the lock down and ran into a closet keeping myself silent and hidden behind very long clothing and shoes so I had vanished against the closet wall. Suddenly Vincent was in the room. The door was still locked so my eyes widened. I began to silently breathe while watching her. She had a very inhuman, large, sharp grin. She appeared to hold a knife as she looked around. "Come on Angel, come out little child and I'll treat you like the others." A whine escaped my lips from her words but I quickly covered my mouth. She smirked and walked towards the closet before ripping the doors open. All she saw was shoes, long suits and folded clothing. Vin held her knife out straight and slowly slid it inbetween clothing. My eyes widened as I watched it go towards my chest. I moved to the side when Alex's shouting echoed the halls. Vin growled and jabbed the knife forwards making it hit the back wall just missing me. I had yelped from freight so she grinned and ripped me out of the closet and had the knife to my throat as the animatronics kicked the door down.

"I wouldn't take a step closer dears." Her slender, pale hand gripped the knife tighter and put it more against my neck. I gulped and whined as Alex watched closely. "Let her go!" Vin chuckled and began to slid the blade along my body while holding me close. "Let's play a game. Each movement you make I will cut her, understand? Last up until I say so and I will let her go. Say anything and I will do worse." I whined and squirmed about. The animatronics now didn't move at all like if they were frozen and turned off. Vin grinned again and began trailing the knife around my skin. She leaned down and grazed her lips up my neck. Alex suddenly lurched forwards so I suddenly yelped. Vin had cut roughly eight inches down my stomach and through my shirt which made the wound light not deep. "Move again I dare you." Alex growled a bit and said nothing. I began to tremble furiously when the blade moved to my forehead. I gripped onto Vin tightly as she began slowly moving the blade against my skin making a long light cut right from my forehead down to my stomach. One straight line like an animatronic. I shoved Vin off me but she yanked me back. The animatronics had lurched forwards but the knife to my neck stopped them.

"Don't fucking moving I swear!" What I didn't know was my small bots had formed a bigger bot and yanked Vince away from me so I ran into Alex and hid behind her trembling with fear. Vin snarled at the bot and slashed at it before she vanished. Alex sighed softly and held me close. I trembled in her grip as she lead me out. Suddenly I was knocked out again.

When I woke up I was in a different bedroom. I sat up on the bed and felt something on my ankle. A chain locked with a padlock. I began tugging on it though it made me hit the floor. The door began to open so I kept tugging harder ignoring the pain. "Dear what are you doing?" There was a human girl around 6ft. I blinked and realised it was Alex. Her looks and everything but in human form. "P-Please undo i-it." I whined and kept tugging. She walked over to me and grabbed my chin. "Stop complaining. I saved you and didn't want you to run when you wake. Plus your mine and I disliked how Vincent was touching you. You better not of liked it." I gulped and began to tremble again. I looked away from her stern eyes I didn't know were red. She grabbed my wrist and lifted me up forcefully. I whined and tried pulling away but in an instant, we were against the wall. I trembled more then before out of fear of what Alex might do to me. 

"Why are you struggling-" "How the hell are you human!?" She blinked when I had cut her off. I was so confused. How does this even work? How is she a human!?