♡Clarke♡

I'm finally here. I've dreamed of this place all not life, and it's amazing. The trees, the grass, just everything.

"Hey Princess!" Bellamy yells, breaking me from my thoughts. I turn towards him and yell back.

"What do you want Blake?" He chuckles and starts walking towards me. Bellamy is hot. Not something I'd usually say, but he is. The way he walks, talks and even looks at people, is hot.

"I want you to come with us. We're going exploring."

"Who do you mean by 'we?'"

"You, me, and Spacewalker over here."

I agree, and we go out of camp. Everybody else is working on tents and 2 houses. Earlier, we all agreed Bellamy and I would lead. Bellamy is intent on giving the people what they wanted, and I am intent on maintaining order. So, we get houses. Small, but still.
We arrive at a lake without much said, and Bellamy started to take off his shirt.

"What the hell Blake!" Finn yells, staring Bellamy in the eye.

"I'm going for a swim." He shrugs his shoulders and dives in. I've never swam before, and I don't know how. But, whatever. This isn't the Ark.

I take off my jacket, shirt, and pants and go in after Bellamy. It feels so cool, and immediately makes me feel like I'm floating. Something grabs me from behind, and I start kicking, until I realize it's just Bellamy, and I calm down.

"Did I scare the Princess?" He asks. I shake my head no. Being in Bellamys arms just feels so right. But the moment is broken when Finn starts yelling that we need to go. So we get out and head back.

Returning to camp we see two small huts and about 50 tents. Bellamy walks over to a girl, and drags her back to his hut. Well. I thought we felt something. So I go to bed, wondering why I feel towards Bellamy. I can't like my co-leader, right?