♡Clarke♡

*Heartbreak. Sorry.*

"Now we need to figure out what to do with Wells." Bellamy says, looking me straight in the eye. All day we've been discussing different matters. From living, to the Grounders to basically everything.

"There are 3 choices. Banishment, something...outlandish, or de-" I cut him off.

"We've discussed this already Bellamy! We are not the Ark and we are not killing."

"Don't get pissed with me because you can't think of anything better Princess!" He snaps.

I need to find another way to kill Wells. I hate to admit it, but he deserves death. Murder is inexcusable. But I can't kill him.

Maybe we don't have to.

"We keep him locked up. Until we need him." Bellamy looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"If the Grounders ask for a sacrifice, or something of the sort, we give them Wells." I explain, and he nods. That's the last issue for today, and I am just spent. As soon as my body hits the bed behind me I feel relieved.

"Princess tired?" Bellamy comes over and lays next to me. I roll over to meet his eyes, and meet his lips as well.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Bell?" I ask, arching an eyebrow.
He just laughs and replies.

"Take it slow, Princess. I stopped being a Manwhore." What he says shocks me, and it isn't, well, Bellamy like. He takes girls, fucks them and throws them away. And then my heart literally breaks. He threw everything away for me. His old life, and his habits.

For me. I can feel how it's hard for Bellamy, and I can't keep holding him back.

"I love you Bellamy." And I push myself up, and walk out of the tent, heading towards my own. Tears stream down my face, every step heavy. I can hear him calling my name, but I don't respond. He deserves better. And I can't give him what he thrives on.

And he will do fine without me.
But will I do fine without him?