♡Clarke♡

*Fluff. No smut. Be patient my starlights. (That's my name for you guys. Do ya like it?) Language too I think.*

I'm wrapped up in Bellamy's arms after I told him the while story.

I left my tent to go speak to Bellamy. We need to know about permanent living situations. His slut must be gone by now. Finn pulls me over. No. No. I don't want this.
"I'm gonna make you mine Princess." He whispers, kissing my ear. I struggle to get him off me. I just wanted to talk to Bellamy. Now God knows what Finn wants to do to me. I continue to struggle and think I'm going to have my virginity taken away, and start yelling when Finn is ripped off of me.

"I'm so sorry Clarke." Bellamy whispers in my ear, making my heart flutter. But why he apologizes puzzles me. It wasn't his fault Finn wanted me.

"Why are you apologizing?" I inquire. He replies with something that shocks me.

"Because if I wasn't with that girl, I could have got to you sooner. I need to stop. There's somebody I love who I need to stop for." My heart stops. It's not me.

Why would the stunning, beautiful Bellamy Fucking Blake love me? We just don't have the same feelings for each other I guess.

"Who is this girl?" I expect to hear a name like 'Gina' or 'Harper' but I hear him whisper in my ear.

"I'm not sure you know her. She's beautiful, stunning and smart." He pauses for a second, making me impatient then he starts again. "You."

Then the impossible happens. Bellamy kisses me. He tastes like apple, chocolate and just pure bliss. We relish in each others love for a long time, before dozing off in a tangle of arms and blankets. Finn wasn't the only one who wanted to take me. But after my shirt came off I told him be should take it slow. Yet it was amazing. It's all I ever need. Bellamy Blake.