♡Bellamy♡

*Implied sex, fluff (not Bellarke. Sorry not sorry)

Yesterday, holding Clarke felt so right. All I could imagine last night was her perfect lips, her stone grey eyes and her blonde curls. Hell, I almost moaned her name like twenty times. I barely ended up touching the girl under me.

"Hey Bellamy." Gina whispers in my ear. I feel a twinge of hatred. I can't love my co-leader. But I also can't keep bringing girls back. It needs to stop.

"Go back to your tent Gina." I say coldly. She tries to refute, but I make her go. I used to do this I the Ark too. Octavia tried to make me stop, but I never listened. Even if it isn't for Clarke I need to stop. I just don't want to be that kind of person anymore. After being on the ground for a week, and leading with Clarke, she seems to have changed me. And I like that.

Life was never this easy on the Ark. I would always do drugs, not intensely but still. I stroll out of my tent, expecting to talk to Clarke to discuss what we should do for permanent living when I turn a corner.

And see Finn on top of Clarke, and her yelling at him to stop. I act before I can think, and rip him off her.

"YOU PIECE OF CRAP! DONT GO NEAR CLARKE AGAIN OR ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" I scream in his face, anger filling me. My fists go to his face, and everything is a blurt until I hear her voice. It's weak, but still audiable.

"Bell..." So I stop and run towards her, engulfing her in my arms and picking her up. She doesn't deserve this. She has bruises all over her face, and I handle her as though she could break. It makes me want to kiss her.

Because I am in love with my co-leader. With Princess. With Clarke. I knew her before I came down here. And I know her now. And I am now not ashamed to admit I love her.