O dear

There I was, standing, in the middle of the room. I would like to say that I was lost in thought, but I wasn't. To be honest I was unable to think about anything. It kind of felt like my body was still there but my mind had set off on a far journey.

Still in this extraordinary state, I somehow managed to move my head. I brought my head in a position that made me able to look down at my hands.

It was a sight I had never seen before.

Yet I didn't feel a thing: no emotion, fear nor pain. It was only a few minutes later when I realized what I had just seen: my hands were covered in sticky, thick yet beautiful red goo.

I kept staring at it like I didn't know what it was. Even though I knew very well what it was. So in that case, why did I keep staring at it? Didn't I know where it came from? Or was it possible that I would get charged for any of this? Why did I keep staring?!

I don't know, but what I do know, is that I should clean this up. I wouldn't want anyone to see this after all.

So after a long time of cleaning I finally got rid of all the red goo, and from that moment on I knew that I should never attempt to do such a terrible thing again.

I will never ever make a sandwich with jelly again!