The unbelievable happens!!

moons POV!!!

Today is the day that Gold star and Luna turn 1 and claim there place's. I will soon be retired and be an elder and my daughter Luna will be the alpha female and will chose an alpha male and because Gold star is a femaleshe won't be a bata instead she will become a helper and high ranked wolf for Luna. "Wow"!  "Gold star you look so pretty". Exclaimed Luna. " You look pretty too".  Said Gold star. " Ok girl's be back before 11PM". I yelled to them . " yes mom" Yelled Luna.

Luna's POV!!!

Gold star and I were walking to the party to celebrate Gold star becoming my assistant  and me becoming the packs alpha female or Luna. Well anyways we were walking to the party and Rushing ocean and lighting came up behind us and tackled us. " Ha, we got you".  Light and Ocean yelled. ( Ocean is Rushing oceans nickname and the same for lighting it is light And same goes for Gold star to Gold. Me and Gold looked at each other and smirked. the boys got a worried look on there faces. while they were distracted we kicked them in the stomach and the flew off of us . We looked at the boys and yelled," HA, WE GOT YOU!!!". The boys just walked away and we giggled and fallowed. When we got to the party everybody came to congratulate us. Then we heard a scream and we turned to see a rouge attacking Day light. My instinct's took over and I attacked the male that was on top of her. I pinned him and then in a flash of light a moon appeared on my shoulder blade. Ever since I was a pup I have gotten that mark when I saved some one sometimes is even gives my powers. But I have to keep it a secret. " Why are you here". I growled. He looked terrified but hurried and changed his face to a hostile look. " I am here because I am looking for the leader of the gardians of the moon". He said." Why"? I asked confused. " Because he/she is in danger". He said.  I cleared my voice and concentrated on my mark disappearing and it did. luckily no one saw it." So your not going to hurt  anyone"? I asked. " No". He said quickly. Gold mind linked me (P.S Luna and Gold have an strong emphithy  link we can feel each others emotions and stuff like that.I think we can trust him. What do you think?  She asked/ told me. Me too. I mind linked her. We need to go now! I mind liked her. Lets go! She ran towards the cave I grabbed the rouge by the scruff of the neck and we left without another word.