They are back!!!!

It's been 2 years since my parents death and I have run the pack smoothly. Star is my beta and my brother Grey has grown to be a big strong wolf. Me and Lightning are alpha male and female of the pack. I was sitting in my dan watching over my village when Star came to me. "Guess what" she screamed. "What?" I asked lazy looking at her. "I'm due to have pups in 1 month" she squealed. I jumped up and we hugged. "We have to throw a celebration" I said standing. She nodded and took of towards her den where her mate was anxiously waiting. My mate came up behind me and ruffled the fur on the top of my head. "You ok?" He asked looking at my face. "Stars having pups." I said looking at her as she told her mate the good news. "That's amazing." He said happily. I walked down to the speech rock and everyone gathered around. "Hello everyone I have amazing news." I said as everyone gathered around looking at me excitedly. "Our female beta star is pregnant with pups that will be born by the start of spring." I said and everyone cheered. "We will be holding a celebration in two days." I said looking at the crowd of wolves. "You are all excused now." I said they all turned and left not before telling Star congratulations. I walked to the training field and saw my brother sitting on the ground growling about something. I watched as he jumped and swatted at something leaving his neck completely exposed. "If you swat like that you going to throat torn out." I said looking at the young wolf. He looked at me and sighed," yah you right I just can't focus something distracted me". I looked at him skeptically and decided to tease him. "Something or someone" I asked looking at him. He growled looking at me. I trotted and stood two feet in front of him. I got in a fighting stance. He lowered his shoulders and pulled his tail up high. I smirked and fake lunged down and then jumped over him landing behind him bitting his tail. He let out a surprised wine and I let go. He turned around to face me. He looked for my weak points while I lunged. This time I fake lunged up and then lunged down. He stood on his hind legs just for me to tackle him and pin him. He used his hind legs to throw me off. I landed gracefully next to him. He stood leaving his hind left leg open. I jumped for his right leg. He turned and grabbed my neck. Now I was pinned but my neck was in his mouth. I pulled my back feet to a crouch and shoved his chest and he fell back wards and now I was pinning him. He submitted and I knew I won. "That......was.......fun." He said gasping for air in between breaths. "Yah." I responded. The I heard a scream. The yelled something I never wanted to hear. "BloodVapor!" Someone screamed. I ran towards the commotion. "Holy Hades." I said looking at the scene in front of me.

YAY! Star is pregnant. Who's excited? I'm so sorry that I have posted in so long. I have been super busy and yes I know that's not as excuse but hopefully you can forgive me. I love you all and thanks for the reads.