Home No More

Luna's POV,

"My beta will be Starry night." I announced and he came up and stood next to me. He was given a necklace with a moon on it. Gold star was already on the other side of me."Now she will announce 4 deltas." Gold star announced. " My 4 deltas will be Rushing ocean, flowing water,periwinkle and Midnight. My  lead healer will be Meadow. She came up and was given a necklace with a flower on it.  They all came up and were given necklaces with an eagle on it. Starry night looked scared." Hey, its ok I am just as terrified as you are." I whispered to him.

Then that's when everything went wrong . I heard a ear piercing howl and then I realized we were surrounded. Then I saw who was leading the pack, it was Blood vapor and blood Bloody night. My father gathered all of the wolves and led them into battle with Rushing ocean next to him in the front. I ran to catch up with them." Why hello there." Blood vapor evilly chuckled. I looked at Bloody night and let out a low but threatening growl When she walked towards me." Calm down dear I wont hurt you." she looked at me with curiosity. I let a loud and low growl. She flinched when I growled. " Meet our daughter and her mate Silver blood." they both growled. Lighting came and stood next to me   ( Lightning is Lunis's mate and Thunder wants to become a healer that's why he helped Lunis with her wounds).   " Now who is this?" Asked Bloody night. " I'm Lunis's mate." Lightning said with a low growl. I was looking at there daughter and her mate. There daughter had dark grey wolf with cloudy eyes she also had three stars on her chest and her mate was a silver wolf with sliver eyes." I looked at all of them and growled. "Lightning get behind me. He tried to protest but I gave him a death stare and he got behind me." Leave Now." I said with a low voice to show I meant it. " Make us." The dark grey wolf smirked. " Ok." I growled. I pounced on her but was pushed off by her. It was me VS her now. I went for her shoulder but instead she got mine I grabbed her scruff and threw her agents a tall rock when she hit it she was nocked out. Then I was pinned on the ground by the silver wolf. I bitt his paw when he tried to swipe at my face. He got of and I head butted his side hard and he flew and hit a tree. Then I was grabbed by the scruff and thrown up in the air and I hit the ground hard on my side. I turned and saw Blood vapor looking at me I grabbed his hind leg with my teeth and flipped him onto his back. I looked and Bloody night and pinned her down. " Leave Now." I growled. She had some wolves come and get The three I nocked out and they left.

Or I thought. Later that night they attacked it was a full-blown war. I grabbed all of the pups and took them into my cave and hid them and told Meadow that she was in charge of the pups and not to let them leave. We fought for what seemed for hours then they finally retreated. " We won." I announced. then that's when I saw them. My parents laying on the ground." NO!" I yelled running over to them. It was official they were dead. I know that because I couldn't hear there heart beat. I let out a low growl. I took a deep breath in a howled to the full moon soon the whole pack joined. I could feel Gold star sadness from here. Then I rembered the pups I turned and ran towards my cave as fast as I could. " Are all of the pups ok?" I asked Meadow. " Yes." she reported. I ran in and looked at all of the pups they were all so scared. Then all of the moms came in and took there pups all that was left was Grey. I walked over  to him and grabbed his scruff and carried him to my laying spot and curled around him. When he realized why mom wasn't here yet he started to cry which made me feel bad for him." It's ok buddy. I will protect you." I said reassuringly. " I Promise." I said.  

\