Chapter 3

*HARRY'S POV*

As the others piled in the building the door slammed shut and the woman in red made her way down the stairs I dropped my arm from Jades shoulder, she was fit! And that red dress made me wild. Trying to contain my excitement, me and the others stared at her, fixed on every word she said.

" Hello children, welcome to my home" children? I thought but couldn't say a word, transfixed on her cat like eyes that seemed to be wandering in my direction.

"Now" she said " to make this work you ALL need to follow my rules exactly. If anyone moans about them at all, punishment will be inflicted." We still stood there, silently as she stared at me. I squirmed as felt my erection build up, I felt that I wasn't in control of my body and her lips twitched asif she was mocking my arousal.

"down to business " she exclaimed leaving my gaze to address the whole group. " the sleeping arrangements will be Perrie Edwards in a room with Zayn Malik, Leigh-Anne Pinnock in a room with Liam Payne, Harry Styles in a room with Jade Thirlwall and Niall Horan in a room with Jesy Nelson." I practically felt Nialls grin though the back of me, I know how much he likes Jesy.
" I will be in my room downstairs" the lady in red continued. " and I do NOT want to be disturbed" she finished her speech and slowly made her way down the stairs, staring at me, once again I lost all control over my body and my erection grew, she reached the bottom of the stairs and winked at me before leaving. That wink nearly made me cum on the spot. I wonder wether she had this effect on the others.

***********************************

* PERRIE'S POV*

As me and Zayn settled in our room, I laid down on my side of our, pushed together, twin beds and stared at the pale beige ceiling thinking about my Jadey. " I can't believe Jade's in a room with Harry." I said "I mean he's a sex addict you could practically see his erection though his trousers when he was looking at that... woman, he better not try anything with Jadey or I'll hurt him." Zayn giggled at my anger and sat on the bed next to me " he isn't that bad, you just need to get to know him a little, that's all." I smiled at Zayns advice and kissed him on the cheek. "thanks Malik" I mocked in a deep voice imitating Harry's. Zayn pouted and laid down to cuddle me "shut up you" he joked, locking his arms around me. I always felt safe with Zayn.