Going on full vampire.

It's been almost a week since the 'Incident', and me and Lucas have been kind of distant. Eventhough I can't go with him until fourteen, mates can't be seperated. But let's not get to much into that, It's my birthday!

To start off the day I woke up and trudged to my bathroom. I decided to start off my big day with curling my hair because curls give me the feeling 'Authority'. Then I applied my black eyeliner, mascera, blush and lipstick. Afterwards I threw my best tank top, ripped jeans and sneakers on and sped to the kicthen.

The rest of my family is already standing in the middle of the room.

"About time" John says rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry for getting changed in the morning" I said noticing everybody still in their pajamas.

"It's time for your birthday ritual." My father said stepping forward and completely ignoring our argument.

"Ritual?" I questioned.

"Yea, Dad said we need to go through a ritual to get our powers" Jordan said in a tone as if I was slow.

"Stand in a circle" My father command. Me, John, Jenny and Jordan formed a tight circle. I read about old vampiric traditions but I never thought it was i'd actually experience one.

"Now close your eyes" My dad countined, and I did.

I felt my body tightening up as my dad started chanting a foreign langauge. I felt my hands give off a burning sensation... It felt like fire was sprouting through my body. Once the pain reached my head darkness starting consuming me, eating me from the inside out. Then I callasped.

------

I wake up to a bright light stinging my head. Was that the sun?

"Yes it is" A voice behind me stated.

As I attempted to gather my strenght to turn around I caught a whift of french vanilla and syrup. What is that smell?

"You can finally see me as I see you!" He said excitedly.

 I turned around and looked into his red eyes. They pulled my in, forgetting about the earlier events, I sped over and hugged him, finally feeling affections.

"Okay now that you see me as your mate, You have to go to your father about your powers" He started leading me out the door. "By the looks of it, it seems you can control the fire element.

I look down at myself, self-consious, only to find burn marks patterned all over my body like a red polka dot dress. Will it heal?

"Don't worry It will heal, You are a full vampire now." He said reassuring  me. I just nodded eager and continued to down the dark corridor.

So about these...... Powers!

Hey guys if you enjoy this story comment, if you want more action, romance or comedy comment! I actually take chapter ideas so if you want your name in the story of if you have a story idea comment it and I'm sure to use it.

So don't forget: Comment, read, vote and most importantly ENJOY!!!!