Home sweet home. I think...

Pilling out the car gave me a wave of relif. Fighting with my brothers on who gets through the castle door first gave me a wave of satitisfaction.

"AB Positive Blood your highnesses" I looked up to see reinfeild (My fathers human servant) smiling at us with his snaggle tooths. Yes, Reinfeild, Draculas lawfully wedded servant had major dental problems and worst of all his breathe stank, but he did find a way to have the best blood bags. Not like I would know....... 

"I'll take one reinfeild" I said smiling. 

"Wait what Jenna wants to drink filthy nasty human blood?" He said a mockingly already extracting his fangs and biting in the liquody substance. I just rolled my eyes. You have to learn when to ignore when you have five obnouxious vampire brothers.

Im going to miss my home, My friends but not being around humans lessins my softness and it feels pretty good. All of a sudden I caught a whift of an unwanted scent. I looked up at my brothers also with a puzzling expresion on their faces. Jenny was next to me in nearly 5 seconds sniffing the air. It was our mortal enemies......... Werewolves.

"Well Well Well If it isn't our freind the mini biters." It was Brett their pack leader and the most irratating guy on earth. "Your not welcomed here!" Taylor practically growled walking in front of us protectively, my brother Tony not so far behind. 

"Move twin freaks" Brett said pushing them out the way forcing his self towards us. Tony and Taylor tried to reach for him but the werewolve's pack trailing behind him grabbed their hands yanking them away from the previous action. Tony let out a small growl under his breathe before surrendering. 

"So the quadruplets are back." He said dominatly clapping his hands sacrasticly. Jordan ran up to him and uppercuted him in his jaw. Jordan hit him with so much force, He hit the wall with a big thoud. Peeling himself off the wall he said "I'll be back for you bities so enjoy your life because when I come back to kill!" He said still holding his aching jawbone in his hand. He mumbled something under his breathe that sounded like "And before you get you powers." And he motioned his possy to follow him,as they did but not before they giving my twin brothers another punch in the kick in the face. When they exited my symblings and I ran over to my twin brothers and helped them up.

"Are you guys okay?" Me and Jenny asked in unison. "Yep, we're good but we better ask dad about the cruel fact that you may have powers"

They heard him too?