The new country

Hey guys so this is my first phanfiction and my first book ever so I'll probably update every week so if you like it so far comment and vote that would be awesome okay bye!!!
___________________
Dan was a normal 16 year old boy. Except he wasn't he is gay, he loves pastels, flower crowns, and jumpers. He has social anxiety and is awkward in front of new people.
"DAN!!! Get down he we have something to tell you!", exclaimed his mother. Dan slowly got out of bed and went down stairs. When he was down there his mother said they would be moving to America. Dan was almost at the edge of tears. He would leave all his friends, family, school, and the house he lived in his whole life. He ran up the stair into his room and slammed the door and started crying.
Dan's mother came in and said, "Sweetie are you okay I know it's hard but you have to get through this." Dan said, "I just want to stay here forever and see my friends every day I'll miss Cat the most." He was basically sobbing into his moms shoulder by now.

~Time skip~

When Dan was going to the airport with his family he silently cried and looked out the window. He was thinking about all the good memories he has had in this town and even the bad ones. When they got to the airport dan thought to himself, "I'll miss this place so much." As he boarded the plane.