Chapter 8 Haru and Kuzo

"Euuughh.", I said groggily once I started to wake up. "Hey, hey wake up everyone.", I said whilst shaking everybody awake. "H-huh?", Nobuna said as she woke up, "What’s going on?", Sora said, "Oh, man my everywhere hurts.", Samson said, "It hurts so bad.", Yuno complained in pain as she woke. "Guys you all need to consume a health crystal it’ll feel better, I promise.", I said as I consumed one. "Alright.", Yuno said. "Ugh, that tasted horrible.", Nobuna said as she ate hers. "It tasted like metal fused with a banana.", Sora said cheerfully, "Not too bad." "Ooh that feels better it stings now but it doesn’t ache anymore.", Samson said. "Does everybody think they can at least move now?", I asked. "Yeah, I’m good.", Sora said. "Same.", Nobuna said whilst getting up. "Alright, Yuno can you use your Hidden Eye Spell once more to see what’s ahead so we can immediately steer clear of it?", I asked. "I’m not sure if I can use it here but I could try. Once more she chanted inaudible words. "Uhm..", she said worriedly. "Everything okay there, Yuno?", I asked. "It isn’t working..", she said after she chanted the spell. "Yuno, you might be out of mana.", Nobuna said assuringly, "It’s okay, we’ll just have to wait until her mana recharges." "Alright, well we’re going to have to get a move on while her mana recharges so we don’t waste any time.", I said impatiently. We went on through the forest for what seemed for days, but it had only been at least 4 hours. We had encountered monsters, numerous amounts of vines, and some treasure chests that held a good amount of health crystals and various vials of potions. At one point we met to other players. "Shh! Everyone be quiet or they’ll see us!", I whispered. "Everyone I can feel someone watching us.", the leader of the group said. "Huh? I don’t see anybody.", a girl said. "I can feel it, Haru.", the leader answered. "Well, maybe you’re wrong, Kuzo.", Haru said. "Haru, look to your left behind that tree.", Kuzo said. "Alright, whatever.", Haru said with an annoyed tone in his voice. "Oh man, oh man! What are we going to do?!", I thought to myself. "Yuno, have you unlocked your Invisibility Spell yet?", I asked worriedly looking that Haru was getting closer. "Yes, but I don’t have all my mana yet, and I think that it needs most of my mana to cover all of us.", she answered. "How much mana do you have left?", I asked still looking behind the tree watching Haru come closer and closer. "499/500.. w-wait 500/500 I can do it now!", she whispered back. "Alright, now do it! We don’t have much time left!", I whispered. She started to chant the spell and just as she finished Haru had come behind the tree and we were all covered in a coat of magic and were invisible. "See, Kuzo? Nothing there. I told you that you were wrong.", Haru said matter-of-factly. "I can still feel them there. Feel your surroundings, Haru.", Kuzo said. "What, do you want me to feel the air?", Haru said feeling idiotic. "Just do it Haru.", Kuzo said with annoyance. "Alright, fine.", Haru said. She started to feel amongst the air and in state of panic I said, "Do not touch us or you will die." "Huh?! What are you, ghosts? Please, don’t haunt us! We’ll leave you alone we promise!", Haru said sounding scared. "Haru they’re covered in invisible magic.", Kuzo said whilst putting his palm to his forehead. "Come out now, or we will attack.", Kuzo said. "Alright guys let’s get out of the invisibility spell.", I said. Once we had come out, Haru had already taken a liking to Nobuna and Yuno. "Girls?! Kuzo let’s keep them as our allies, not our enemies! I haven’t seen girls in so long! Please, oh please?", Haru said. "Haru, we don’t know if we can trust them or not.", Kuzo said. "You can trust us.", I said with full honesty, "We’ll even be your prisoners!" "Ryuto, what in the world do you think you’re doing?!", Nobuna said in anger. "Saving all of our butts, now don’t question it.", I said sternly. "You could keep us hostage until you believe you can trust us, sounds like quite a deal, eh?", I said trying to convince Kuzo. "I still don’t know if I can trust you.", he said avoiding the deal. "If we try and attack you, even once, then you may fight, and or possibly, kill us.", I said. Kuzo became quiet trying to think, then he spoke. "Alright. I’m only doing this for Haru’s sake, but if you try and attack either Haru or me, consider yourself dead.", he said with a serious tone of voice. "Let’s go, before we run into any more players Haru.", Kuzo said and with that we were on our way to the boss.