Chapter 4 The Plan

Nobuna and I retreated to a back alley near the market square and tried coming up with various ways to try and beat the game. "Well we could try and get make some friends and party up so we can try and defeat the floor boss.", I suggested. "I have a friend that I met back in the spawn area. Do you want me to message her to come and meet us?", Nobuna asked. "Sure. I’ll message two of my friends that I met before the whole lecture. We’re going to need as much people as we can get." After about 30 minutes the friend Nobuna had messaged to come and meet us came. "Uh hello?", she asked as she looked through the alley, "Is anybody here?" "Yuno?", Nobuna asked, "We’re right here." "Wait, hold on. Yuno? Yuno Yakuza?", I asked. "Yes, that’s correct.", she answered, "Excuse me, but how do you know me?", she asked inquisitively. "Remember me? Ryuto? From school?", I asked. "Ryuto.. Oh! You’re the one that made a huge explosion right?" Once she said that my legs immediately turned to jelly and I fell face flat on the floor. "You know it’s discomforting to see that you know me as that guy.", I said still on the floor. "Ryuto stop fooling around and get up you idiot.", Nobuna said. "Okay, alright." "Do you know when your friends are coming Ryuto?", Nobuna asked. "Honestly I don’t know." We waited for about another 25 minutes then both my friends Samson and Sora came. "Hey, Riku? You here, bud?", Sora asked. I stood up and said, "Right here guys." "Nice to see you again Riku.", Samson said with a smile. "You can call me Ryuto guys.", I said with a smile. "Alright so everybody’s here? Good. Now, whilst Nobuna and I were waiting for you guys we made a plan to try and beat the game.", I said. "What we’re going to do is retreat to the next town which is about 2 miles away from here. Once we get there we’re going to need to get stocks of health and transportation crystals, food, and new weapons. We’re also going to need to get more levels. It doesn’t matter if you’re weak, plus, Yuno chose the Magister Class. Which means that she has the power to heal.. except that she’s not a high enough level to have that ability yet. We can also boost our levels much faster because Nobuna apparently knows a place that monsters give out a decent amount of xp. Does anybody have any questions relating to the plan?", I asked. "Yes..", Yuno said. "Where will we be sleeping?", she asked shyly. "We’ll be sleeping in the wilderness until we have enough Col to buy a small house.", I said. "Oh... okay." "Any more questions?", I asked. I waited for about 2 minutes or so until nobody had spoken. "Alright. Let’s head off to the next town.", I said.