Chapter Three

Blake's POV
"And if you need anything else, just ask." Carlisle said. He walked out and I shut the door and put my back against it.
"Get it together Carlisle." I heard him say. What does that mean? Does he want to bite me? Kill me? I thought. I started to unpack my things and laid down on the bed. You can't have feelings, he's a vampire. He'll kill you. I thought. I heard a knock on the door and opened it, it was Bella.
"Hi, I just want to apologise for the way I acted earlier. I shouldn't have asked all those questions." She said. I just looked at her for a second. The way she looked, how she spoke, the way she stood there. It was all perfect.
"It's okay, I'm used to a lot of questions. I'm Blake by the way." I said.
"I know. You're really pretty. You'd make the perfect vampire." She laughed. I tensed up a bit, but relaxed.
"It'd be fun.." I said and chuckled nervously.
"Eh, it's not all it's cracked up to be. But it is fun sometimes." She said.
"Do you miss being human?"
"Not really.. I love this life." She said.
"I wish I could be turned." I said as a joke, but I was serious. My life would probably be better.
"I don't think so." Carlisle said from the doorway.
"Jesus! When did you get there?" I jumped.
"Only about two seconds ago. You don't want to be like us, I promise you that." He said, a look of anger and sadness on his pale face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just.. Maybe if I was immortal, I wouldn't really have to worry about the life of a human.. but if its not possible, I would understand."

"Its not impossible, but its not easy either.. but you need time to think, and time for me to prepare." Carlisle said smoothly.

"Prepare for what?" I asked. He looked me straight in the eyes and said "Time for me to get some of my venom ready, if this is what you want?"

"Give me a few days.. I do need time to think and plan someway to stay away from home forever... Fake suicide?" I asked in a joking manor.

"That could work." Bella said.

"Are you serious!? My mom would never buy it.. or we could make it look like a murder and frame your mother." Carlisle said.

"As much as I love that idea, I could never do that to her. No matter how much I hate her." I said.. but damn, it was a great idea. I thought about how much I would love to see her 'in pain, and in agony' but I couldn't.. or could I?

"Let's do it. I mean, she hates me, she wishes I was dead anyways, so why not?" I said.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to stay.. How old are you again?" Carlisle asked.

"I'm 17." I lied smoothly.

"And you want to stay this way forever and ever?" Bella asked.

"I mean, why not? But what about my best friend? I have to keep her around.." I said.

"How trustworthy is she? Does she believe in shit like this?" Bella asked.

"Absolutely. She believes in everything." I said.

"Okay. You'll be turned in two days, but we have to 'kill' you tomorrow." Carlisle said. I nodded my head and looked at Bella.

"You have any booze?"

"It depends, what do you want?" She asked.

"Anything. Preferably Fireball whiskey." I said.

"Come with me, we have an open bar. We have it all."

"Absolutely no drinking. She's 17 for gods sake." Carlisle snapped.

"Let her live a little before time stops for her. She's about to be 17 forever you know" Bella laughed.

"Blake, have you drank before?" Carlisle asked.

"I can hold my liquor." I laughed.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go!" Bella said, grabbing my arm and leading me to the bar.

Tonight will be fun...

Le Time Skip 4 hours later:

I was no doubt drunk, but I was sober enough to walk straight and my words weren't slurred. As I was walking to my room I ran into something.

"Blake!"

Shit, its Carlisle!

"Um, I'm just on my- my way to my roooooom." I said, poking him on the chest. "What are you doing?" I laughed.

"You're drunk." He said.

"So." I said poking him again.

"Blake, stop. You don't know what you're doing." He said grabbing my hands and putting them to my sides.

"Ooooh, you're dominate. I get it. Kinky stuff.. Tell me, do you like being called 'Daddy'? You probably do." I laughed. He got a weird look and got reaaally close to my face.

"Don't call me that. Don't test me. I will do bad, bad things to you. Things that might scare you." He said still close to my face.

"Is that so?" I smirked. And with lightning speed I was up against the wall.

"I warned you, and I told you. Now you have to face the consequences of your actions little girl." He said, pushing my wrists on the wall and getting closer to my face.

"Then do it Daddy. Punish me. I bet you won't." I said. He let go of my wrists and put me over his shoulder. He carried me to his room and threw me on the bed.

"I. Told. You.... Don't. Test. Me." He stuttered.

"Punish me, I've been a bad girl daddy." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. In a flash my shirt was off and he was kissing my neck...

About three things I was absolutely positive:

*Carlisle was a dominate

*There was a part of him, and I don't know how dominate it was, that wanted to do bad things to me.

*And I wanted him to turn me right then and there. So he could do whatever he wanted without the fear of killing me.

"Turn. Me." I said.

"No." He said in between kisses.

"DO IT!" I screamed.

"I thought we agreed on two days from now." He didn't stop kissing my neck.

"I. Don't. Care. Just do it." I said. "Please." I looked him in the eyes.

"Here bite this." He said, handing me a leather strap.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because this will hurt."

And then I heard a scream and I felt the world slip away from me...