Chapter Six

I'M BACK BITCHES!!

I'm done with band camp and now I just have rehearsals. I have time now to write, but school for me does start this Thursday so that will be an issue. BUT I WILL NOT STOP WRITING! I will write when I can and as much as I can.

Also thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote!!
Xoxo Kaylee

-Third Person-

Blake found the perfect dress. It was a knee length black dress that hugged her curves absolutely perfectly. She paired it perfectly with a pair of red high heel pumps and a black choker. She also wore the earrings that Carlisle just gave her and a she was sure to wear her gorgeous engagement ring.

She walked downstairs to see the living room empty, well except that Carlisle was standing there holding a bouquet of black roses. Blake gasped and took the flowers and kissed him on the cheek.

"They're beautiful!" She whispered.

"Just like you, my love." Carlisle said as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

"Tonight will be nothing less than perfect. Many surprises for you. A fancy dinner at the most expensive restaurant. It's all for you." He spoke.

"Carlisle, I'm not worth all of this." She said, putting the roses in water before they left the house.

"Oh, but you are. Are you ready?" He asked. Blake grabbed her phone off of the counter and they walked to the car. Carlisle, being the gentleman he is, opened the car door for her. He got in his side, started the car and started driving. He didn't say where they were going, other than the fact that it was the most expensive restaurant in Port Angeles. They drove for what felt like seconds, and pulled up to a restaurant that had only three cars in the parking lot.

"There's literally no one here." Blake laughed. Carlisle looked at her and smiled.

"Only the staff. Tonight is all about me and you, so I rented out the restaurant for an hour for us to eat. Then we have somewhere else to get to." He said. He got out of the car and opened Blake's door. They walked hand in hand to the door and walked in. A hostess walked over and said "Right this way."  She led them to a table in the middle of the room and they sat and looked at the menu. A few moments after they sat down, a man brought a bottle of champagne and asked if they were ready to order. Carlisle ordered something small, well they both did. Something to make it look like they ate. The man walked away and Blake laughed.

"Why in the world did you bring us to a restaurant when we don't eat anything?" She asked. Carlisle chuckled.

"Because, Blake, I wanted this night to be as normal as any human date night. So here we are!" He laughed and Blake put her hand over her mouth to hide her huge smile.

"This is insane." She said in between laughs.

The man returned with their food and they picked at it to make it look like they ate a few bites of it. Carlisle asked for the tab, and paid the ungodly amount and they left.

"Where to now?" Blake asked. Carlisle put his hand on her thigh.

"Back home. But I have another surprise for you there as well." He said, speeding up his driving. They got back home within seconds.

But as soon as they pulled in the driveway, they both got an uneasy feeling.

"Carlisle, turn around." Blake said quietly.

"Why?"

"Just fucking do it, that's my mom's car!" She screamed. But it was too late, her mom had seen her and she ran to the car.

"Get the fuck out of this car you little slut! Now!" Her mom screamed, beating on the window.

"Drive Carlisle! Drive!" She cried. He put it in reverse and slammed the gas pedal. Blake's mom backed away and watched the car as it sped away. Then Blake's phone rang. She answered it and put it on speaker.

"He better be taking your ass home! You hear me! Home tonight! You are in so much trouble!" Her mom yelled.

"I'm not coming home! I live with the Cullen's now!" Blake said through tears.

"To hell you do! You get your ass home tonight or I call the police! You hear me!!" Her mom spat.

"Call them how ever many times you want, but I know the Chief and he won't make me. He knows all about you and what you did to me! I'm not coming back!" Blake cried. Carlisle sped down the highway to the police station. Blake jumped out and ran to Charlie.

"Blake is everything okay?" He asked.

"No, it's my mom. She found me and she came to the Cullen's and tried to make me leave." She said through tears.

"Blake calm down and just breathe. How old are you?" He asked.

"I just turned 18. She has no power over me anymore." She lied, hoping he'd believe her.

"Carlisle, how long has she been staying with you?" Charlie asked.

"A little over a month. But she turned 18  before she came." He lied smoothly. Blake mentally sighed, thanking him for lying for her.

"Also.. before I came to stay with the Cullen's, she tried to kill me." Blake said quietly.

"I found her in the woods sobbing and shaking. She was covered in bruises and cuts." Carlisle said, which was half true. He found her crying and shaking, but she wasn't covered in bruises and cuts.

"That changes things.. I'll bring her in for questioning. I'll make sure you stay safe too, Blake. Staying with the Cullen's is protection enough." He said.

"Thank you, Charlie." Blake said. She hugged him.

"It's no problem at all. You remind me of my Bella. I'd do anything for her. I'll make sure she dies in prison." He said. Carlisle shook his hand and they left.

They drove around town before Bella called and said her dad came and picked up Blake's mom. They sped home and Blake got out of the car and walked to the porch and fell down.

"Blake!" Carlisle yelled and ran to her. She was sobbing uncontrollably. He picked her up and walked straight to their room. He laid her down and took off her shoes. He laid down right beside her and she just cried.

"I guess your surprise will help a little.. I'll be right back." He got up and walked out of the room. He came back five minutes later with a small box. Blake sat up and wiped the tears off of her face.

"What is it?" She whispered. He handed it to her. "Just open it." Was all he said. She took it and opened it. A small black kitten was curled up asleep.

"Carlisle! Oh how precious!" She said. "What's his name?"

"That, my dear, is up to you. It's a girl by the way." He said, kissing her on the top of her head.

"Oh! I'll name her Shadow." She said, picking up the kitten and cuddling it. "Thank you so much, Carlisle. This made my night. It really did." She said. Carlisle sat with her and they played with Shadow and in that moment, everything was perfect. Nothing could ruin this.

Nothing could ruin them.

Okay, now before you kill me, THIS WILL GET BETTER! I promise. And before you start screaming at me, her mom won't be around for long 😏 the Cullen's will make sure of that.. I mean whaaaaaat?

Thanks you guys for reading and I'll see y'all later. Byeeeeeee!!!

^^Also any Holosexuals here??

Okay now bye bye.