Chapter Four

Carlisle's Pov

I stared at what looked to be a lifeless Blake. What have I done?!

"Carlisle! Is everything okay? We heard the scream and-" I opened my door to see Bella, Edward, Alice and Jasper in the hallway. Alice looked concerned and Bella had a smirk.

"You bastard!" Bella laughed. She knew.

"What? What is going on?" Edward asked. I just stepped aside and let them into my room. I couldn't bring myself to say what I had just done.

"CARLISLE!" Jasper screamed. I just looked at him, not a sound escaped my lips. "Why?" He asked.

"Because she wanted him to." Alice whispered.

"She-She asked me, begged me to." I stuttered. "She's not dead, I promise." I whispered.

"We know that, dumbass." Bella said.

"What will the Volturi say?" Edward asked.

"We say that she was dying anyways. That I-I fell in love with her and we're getting married. We'll fake the whole thing. This is my problem, I'll take care of it." I said. It didn't sound like a bad idea, and Blake will agree and go with it. It'll be easy to fake this.

"Will it be that easy?" Bella asked. I started at Blake's lifeless naked body and then looked in the mirror at myself. My shirt was ripped and hanging off my body. I wondered if they realised what had been going on beforehand.

"It will be easy. They'll just be happy for a wedding. You saw how they acted when you and Edward got married." I said. At least I want it to be that easy.

"Carlisle, may I speak to you in private?" Alice whispered. We walked out of the room and into the living room. She still looked worried.

"Alice, what was your vision?" I asked.

"Carlisle, Blake is going to be powerful. And because this was done under the pressure of lust, she will be more beautiful than she was before. Her beauty will be her power. You two will be powerful, very powerful indeed. You two will be royalty in America. Royalty over all of the immortals, and the rest of us here are your heirs. The Volturi will agree with this, and both powers will make an agreement. I don't know for sure what that agreement will be yet, but as long as that agreement remains up to standards the two powers will remain allies. If the agreement is broken, the two powers must send their weakest to die, or to be tortured until the agreement is no longer broken. If the tortured dies, another must be sent."

"Alice, how can we-"

"Carlisle, you must impregnate Blake before she is purely immortal. There has to be a heir under the age of one. I just had the vision. I'm so sorry." She said in tears.

"How is that even possible?" I asked.

"I don't know, just figure it out. It has to be done and you're losing time." She cried. I walked back to my room and saw everyone around Blake.

"Everyone out.. there's something else that has to be done." I whispered, my voice cracking and tears filling my eyes.

"Carlisle, I've only seen you cry once. What's going on?" Edward asked.

"Alice's vision.. now just go!" My voice cracked again. They slowly walked out and I shut and locked my door. How the hell was i supposed to get this done? It's basically rape.. or artificial insemination? That could work.. you never know until you try.

And try I did.

Two Days Later
Still Carlisle's POV

"Shouldn't she be awake by now?" Bella asked.