Chapter Five

Blake's POV

I can't believe that I'm not human anymore, but I feel so great. I feel like it's an amazing dream that I'm going to wake up from and I'll be right back with my bitch of a mother. But when I'm with Carlisle, I know that it's real. He feels like home somehow, like I was always meant to be with him.

"Hello! Earth to Blake!" Alice said, snapping in my face. I totally forgot that we were doing wedding planning today.

"I'm sorry, I was daydreaming. What were you saying?" I asked hoping she wouldn't ask me what I was thinking about.

"I was saying that we're going dress shopping tomorrow, but today we're talking about themes. What do you want the theme to be?" She questioned.

"Well I've always wanted to go to Paris.. but I also dreamed that my wedding would be on the beach. Is that a possibility?" I asked, rubbing my stomach as if I was farther along in my pregnancy.

"Hmmm.. Paris on the beach.. that sounds nice. I could make it work." She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Okay then.. that was quick and painless." I joked.

"What was quick and painless?" Bella asked.

"Picking a theme for the wedding." Alice said quickly.

"Oh really? What is it?" Bella asked.

"Paris on the Beach." I said. She smiled and hugged me.

"It sounds amazing. Have you decided on who you want your Maid of Honor to be, your Bridesmaids?" She asked.

"To be honest, I've put a little thought into it. I know I want my Maid of Honor to be my best friend Claire. And I really want my Bridesmaids to be you, Alice, Rosalie, and Renesmee." I said.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to have your best friend here.. especially since you were just turned. But if you want to take that risk and have her be a part of your wedding, it's completely up to you Blake." Alice said.

"I know that.. but Claire's been right by my side since our freshman year of high school. She's basically my sister and I want her to be there." I said. "I really need to call her.. I need to tell her what's going on. I bet she thinks I've jumped off a cliff and killed myself by now."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Telling her?" Bella asked.

"I trust her with my life. She deserves to know." I said. Alice went into the living room and opened the chest and pulled out an expensive looking phone and handed it to me.

"I was going to wait a few days to give this to you, but I think you need it now. I took your old phone and had everything switched from it to this one." She said. I opened it and looked at it.

"Alice I-" she cut me off.

"Blake, you're family now. It's okay." She said and hugged me. "We're so glad to have you, and quite frankly, I haven't seen Carlisle this happy in a long, long time. You'll fit in just fine, and so will your daughter." She said.

"My daughter? How do you-" I stuttered.

"I saw her in a vision. She looks just like you." She smiled.

"Thank you.. Both of you." I said to Bella and Alice. I excused myself and went to my room to call Claire. She picked up on the second ring.

"Where the heck are you!? Your mom is worried sick, your whole family has sent out a search party to find you." She said.

"Claire.. I'm fine. Happier than I've been in a long, long time. I have a lot to tell you, but it's too much to say over the phone. I want you to come over to where I'm staying to meet a few people and then I can explain." I said pausing for her to take it all in.