Chapter 7

Guess who's back?

Back again.

Kaylee's back.

Tell a friend.

-Third Person-

"Blake. Blake wake up." Carlisle said as he pushed the hair out of her face and gently kissed her on the cheek. She turned on her side, facing away from him and remained asleep. Carlisle chuckled quietly and got up off of the bed and out of the bedroom.

He didn't blame her for sleeping, they did have a rough night.. between her mom coming to their house and going crazy nuts on Blake and everyone questioning them as to why she showed up, it was a tiring night for the both of them.

Carlisle walked to the window and looked outside. It was a typical cloudy day, and from the look of the fog rain was on the way.

"Carlisle?" Blake questioned sleepily from behind him. He turned around and walked over to her. "What happened last night?" She asked as he hugged her.

"Nothing big.." He trailed off.

"Carlisle, was my mother here?" She asked, a look of terror on her delicate face.

"I can't lie.. she was, and she threatened to hurt you Blake. We went to Officer Swan, remember?" He asked, looking into her deep crimson eyes. She nodded and broke away from his embrace.

"What are they gonna do to her?" She asked him quietly. He took her hands in his and looked at her warily, "They're looking for her. She's wanted for two counts Assault and Attempted Murder. If they find her, she's gonna go to jail for a long, long time." He said with a hint of disgust and anger in his voice.

"No. If they find her, I will be the one to kill her. She doesn't deserve to live a miserable life in prison. She deserves death, and I will be the one to do it. That's a promise." Blake said, her voice dripping with hatred.

"Blake, I want her dead just as much as you do.. but you can't, you can't just kill her." He said letting go of her hands and taking a step back. She took a step past him and looked out of the bay window.

"You wanna stand back and watch me, or are you going to help me find the bitch who made my life a living, breathing hell?" She asked.

"Blake.. I-- we- I'll help you as much as I can, the whole family will. But if you want to be the one to kill her, by all means, do what you have to do." Carlisle whispered.

"By the time I'm through with her, she'll wish that she never did the things she did. That is if people can even wish if they're dead." She chuckled.

"Now, now. Don't get to cocky dear. You can do what you want, but don't take it too far." He said with a nervous smile.

She continued to look out the window and eventually she turned around and looked at Carlisle.

"Don't worry Carlisle, I won't take things too far." She said with an evil smile on her face. It was at this moment that Carlisle was sure of two things; One, Blake was going to be more powerful than any other vampire in the world and two, He was more in love with her than he ever has been with anyone else, including Esme.

Then again, Alice was always right.