Part 2

*
*
*
*
*

Yah,stop being so childish like this!
I can' t eat with the situation like this?see everyone at here keep stared  me like want to eat me?"says Fiey"

You want me fed up you?oh sure open your mouth"says jungkook sweetly",

Hajima!!ah please  just let me go?"says Fiey"

No,You now I have no friends to eat breakfast?the hyung always keep nagging to me about all ahh frusting!yah eat that,YAH!!STOP LOOKING US LIKE THAT!"says jungkook"

Yah,what are you doing?jungkook"says Fiey"

For you?why not?stop talking now eat that sandwich"says jungkook"

*SKIP

*2 weeks after

As always jungkook drag me ro the canteen in the morning to accomoany him to breakfast,he keep tease me, huh this jerk keep giving me hardtime...

*mathematic class

Pftt,the boring subject has come again?but still I'm focused on the board and write down every single things that teacher give..

Oh,ya this jerk?after that incident ,we fight about the sit?huh our teacher class is so mean!!he puts me with jungkook ahhhh!everyday i came too school my mood is totally ruin beacause this jerk!

But I feel so haeven when he stop disturbing me at math clases because he falls to asleep...huh *deep sigh

I caught you?why you look at me like that?you love me?on you having crush on me?says it?"Says Jungkook"

ME?hahahaaha stop dreamming that!it never happens?"Says Fiey",

Don' t to confindent with thats word,mybe you can fall in your own words?,i'm just saying"says jungkook",

JEON JUNGKOOK,KIM ROSEFIEY,GET OUT FROM MY CLASS NOW!!"says math teacher",

****
Why you look so mad?its that want you want?"says jungkook"

Keep shut you mouth!don't talk to me"says Fiey"

🎵We don'talk anymore....
We don't talk anymore...🎵 "jungkook singging"

huh,yah stop following me, lets deal about this what do you want from me?"says Fiey"

I want you,Be my Girlfriend?"says jungkook"

Girlfriend?huh should we change that just friend?"says Fiey"

yah,you just give me friendzone?I don't want,You are wierd girl you know?if i ask every girl in this school about this they will except that!but you?huh stop playing hard baby"says jungkook"

Huh,I'm not playing hard actually I don't intersting about this game?you guys think I'm stupid?better you guys stop playing and bet to get me!"says Fiey"and run towards toilet

Fiey...fieyy..uh,how did she knows?Ahh shit!but i'm not playing this time.."Says jungkook"

*SKIP

Break time.

I think we should stop this game?"says jungkook"

Why?yah you doesn't give us a opportunity to get closed with her?and now you told us to stop that?"says teahyung"

I can feel something wring with your brain jeon jungkook?what it is?telk us?"says Jimin"

I think I'm know why?"says namjoon"

Mybe I fall in love with her?I miss her everday,everytime ahh what should I do?"says Jungkook"

Deabak! A playboy fall in love?are you serious jungkook?"Says Jhope"