Part 5

Otw to School.

Hey,lets grab some drink?or breakfast with me at cafe?ppali no excuse"says Jungkook"

Aih,don't pull me that way,its hurting me,erh I still can walk"says Fiey"

Ops,sorry "says Jungkook"

*****:

*at cafe

Why you stare me like that?"says fiey"

Because you are so beautiful my lady"says Jungkook"

Huh,whatever"says Fiey"

Did you finish up the homework?can I see?"says jungkook"

Just told me that you want copy paste my work?pftt hm take it"says Fiey"

Not at all but little bit?"says Jungkook"

Jungkook take the books and start copy the work...waittt

Huh,Fiey you also didn't do the homework?lets do it right now!"says Jungkook"

Just do it yourself"says Fiey"

hey,are you playing with me now?I'm serious now lets do this homework together"says Jungkook"

Huh,Jungkook ahh mianhee,actually I'm just joking about that,we didn't recive any  text about Homework actually,mian.."says Fiey"

Wah?Deabak!You know what I spending overnight to do this english homework!but just now you said?jokes?wah its was so funny!!!Thanks ,thanks you so much for make me suffer all night!"says Jungkook angry"

Fiey just see jungkook walk out from the cafe.

he looks so frusting now,what should I do?hm ahhh forget it"says Fiey"

******

At the Class jungkook still mad at Fiey but he keeps stare Fiey..

******

Jungkook ussually go to the canteen with Fiey but today he get out like that and forgetting about Fiey.

Fiey walking around alone and sits at bench..

Huh,I'm fell guilty towards him,but they want me do that?aih should I tell him?hm yah!!Rosefiey what are you talking about??you ahhh keep calm fiey"says fiey deep sigh"

Hey,take this"says Jimin give her Mineral Water"

Oh,thanks"says Fiey"

Why you looks so frusting?did jungkook disturbing you again?"says Jimin"

No,its personal matter hm its okay,ah Jimin?Jimin right?i didn't mean to be that rude but I'm sorry about you know??"says Fiey"

Ah?about that?you have to pay it thats my lovely T-shirts"says Jimin"

What?you supposed me to pay it?huh ok i will how much?"says Fiey",

Em..but I don't want cash?or Money?em I want..."says Jimin"

What?"says Fiey"

Lets go?dated with me?ahh don't minunderstanding I just want be you friends?thats all?lets be friends?"says Jimin"

Huh,you make me nervous,ok friends?"says Fiey happily"

Good,now you are my friends?hm so lets hang out?after school?tommorow?weekend?"says Jimin",

Jiminie,I'm sorry but I can't em mybe we should wait because I'm totally busy right now"says Fiey"

Ahh,I see its okay just call or text me if you want hang out with me?"says Jimin"

Sure"says Fiey shortly"

jungkook just staring you guys,from a far away..he might jealous because you laughing with Jimin so hard.

********

Should I warning her?but what if I do,mybe she keep a distance with me??ahh jungkook ahh pabo!!pabo yahh!aih why must you have feeling toward her."says Jungkook silently"

Jungkook keep walking in corridor..

Auch...,its hurts,ahh my head"says Fiey"

I'm sorry I didn't see you just..."says jungkook has stopped and ingnore Fiey.he continue walking around the corridor..

Ah,that jerk!he still mad?yah Jeon Jungkook! This is for your future too aih,"says Fiey silently"sigh*

******
*Fiey

You walking too bus station,and keep staring your watch,you deep sigh..
You was remembering about jungkook ..
Aihh,thats jerk please go away from my head ahhh!"says Fiey"

Noona"says Yeontae"

You startled.

What??yah!!you aih why must you ride my motorbike?Should I kill you?"says Fiey"

Wooo,Noona don't be that cruel,just for a once?please lets go I will give you a ride?"says Yeontae"

This Kids uh,arrasso but you have pay it to me"says Fiey"

Hm?I will thingking about that"says yeontae handed the helmet.

*****

Yah,are you jealous?"says Taehyung"

What?"says Jungkook"

Thats her boyfriends,he better handsome more than you"says Taehyung"

Hyung,keep shut up that mouth"says jungkook"

Are you going to dorm or your house?"says Jin"

my house"says jungkook"

*****

*Jungkook

She didn't text me yet?yah what she thinks?wah just send me a text Sorry?
I will reply ,pabo!! ahhhh...jeon jungkook are you crazy now?huh just wait Fiey I will make sure you fallen in love with me and be mine forever"says jungkook smirk.

******

*fiey house

You jumped into your bed,and deep sigh.
You check your phone but doesn't have anything come in.deep sigh.

*nofication tone*

📩ChimChim:hey,wr u doing?

📨Fiey:Nothings.

📩ChimChim:why?are you mad with me?or I'm disturbing you?

📨Fiey:No,but something happens,hm I'm not good mood right now.

📩ChimChim:oh,ok ,hm?can you help me?

📨Fiey:hm,ok?

📩ChimChim:*picture*Keep Smile

📨Fiey:😃

*****

Fiey falls asleeps after get bath.

Nofication Tone SPAMING.

Huh,why you guys keep disturbing me !!fiey deep sigh and Shut Down her phone.

And fall asleep again..

****

Why you two looks so perfect couple today?"says jungkook"

Just today?huh jungkook ah go to your room and change your clothes,then follow us no excuse."says Mrs Jeon"

Huh?should i?but eomma I have some work today so can I???"says jungkook"

No,you must go out with us Jungkook,we want to see your wife to be and your in law."says mr.jeon"

What?"says jungkook*JungShook*

*****