Part 10

*at Beach

Fiey was decide to walking around and refresh her mind..she was deep into the air wacth the sea..

Its you?Rosefiey?says a man"

Who?"says fiey"

Fiey?its really you?"says A man want hug fiey but fiey pushed him.

Wait,its me??hey"says thats man"

Sorry I didn't know you"Says Fiey runaway from that man"

*****

Afterthat she comeback to hotel room and take a nap.

Oh?sleep?hm she must walking a lot"says Jungkook"

*incoming call unknown number

jungkook saw fiey handphone keep ringging and jungkook pick up that phone.

****:hye,I miss you fiey..why you always running away from me?

Jungkook:huh?sorry you mybe get wrong number,this is my wife number.

****:who are you?

Jungkook:who???you thinks?and Who are you?

*end call..

Wtf!don't dare you wanna disturbing my pretty wife even i didn't get her heart but  i love her"says Jungkook"

*after 1 hour..

'Note:
          Hey,I'm going to dinner with my friends,don't forget your dinner okay?I will back ,anything call me okay?
                                 -j.jungkook-
#yourHANDSOMEHusband   '

Fiey gigling..she get up and get ready to dinner with herself...

*incoming call Key

Key:fieyyyyyyyyy...

Fiey:yah,why?

Key:I miss you dear,ah I just read your Chat,its really him?

Fiey:huh?i don't know,yah i was here beacause of you said he at Busan and now???

Key:i'm he P.A Kim Rosefiey,btw you having candlelight dinner with Jungkook?how was that?

Fiey:candlelight dinner??eh wait key I have to go now I will call you back later..

*end call..

*at Cafe

"Candlelight Dinner" huh toninght?but he doesn't tell me anythings?Ah with him  girlfriends?huh whatever lets order I don't want death starve"says Fiey "

While Fiey make order...

Fiey"says a man"

again?what you want from me?I was super busy make if fast"Says Fiey",

I'm sorry,I m still love you baby,I will promise with you,i never leave you again,i miss you "says Doha"

Park Doha!! ,thanks you so much but I didn't miss you,or still love you?huh please move on I already Married,and stop disturbing me"says Fiey"

Married?who??who your husband??I don't believe you,i know you must want avoid me?"says Doha"

Yes?of course?I'm married woman now and?why you still disturbing me?please accept that fate!"Says Fiey"

Where you want to go?"Says Doha hold her hand"

Let me now!awww its hurts!yah!!you hurting me!let me go!"says Fiey"

Stay here with me,I love you"Says Doha"

What are you doing to her?"says Security"

She is me wife so?"Says Doha"