Part 24

A few weeks after..

Fiey PoV.

At coffe shop

While i take a sip of coffe,with playing my laptop i saw someone that i really know,then i make eye contact with him..

Stop beating its fast my heart!!!yahh stop it..*in fiey heart

I just ignore him and keep doing my works...

**

Oppa,can we sit at here?i'm tired"says Da Hye"

Of course babe"says Jungkook"

Jungkook smirk..

*fiey POV

Huh who i care?? Suddenly my phone was ringging.

📱Fiey:yes,what you want?
📱MrsKim:don't be rude,anyway where is that file?
📱Fiey:what file?did i say to you earlier my business with you was end?please top disturbing me.
📱MrsKim:don't lie to me baby,i know you have that file?give it to me before..
📱Fiey:before what?before you kill me?you already kill me mrs kim,i'm sorry i gtg.

*endupcalls

We re late lets go"says Dawon"

Okok,wait"says Fiey tidy up her things and make her way out from that coffee shop.

Jungkook POV.

Did my ear make a mistake?i hear that mrs kim already kill her?who is mrs kim?her mother?no..no..no thats such crazy uhh never mind jungkook just forget it,she doesn't love you anymore please move on*in jungkook heart

Oppa,why are you keep silent?"says DaHye"

Huh?nothings are you finish?can you go back hime by your own?i have urgent meetings so take care "says Jungkook"

******

Oppa thanks for evrrythings,i'm glad that you and yeontae always beside me and protect me as well.yeontae ah...take care of your girlfriends okay?and don't playing her feelings if i know that i will kill you"says Fiey"

Noona!!hm i will take care yourself,make sure that in your heart just only JK okay?hahahah"says Yeontae"

Yah,did you make joke on her?"says Minho"

No..no sorry i'm just kidding"says Yeontae"

Fiey,thanks you for taking care on me and yeontae ,if anythings just call us okay?i will miss you darling,i'm sorry that i can protect you from my mom cause you know that?..hm okay now just go there forget all bad memories you have at here and go start with your new life make sure better than this okay?love you my sisters"says Minho hug fiey very tight"

Ekhem..its gonna be late hyung,don't worry i will make sure that her safely and happy person in the world"says Dawon"

Yah,stop it dawon,hm okay oppa bye take care everyone"says Fiey"

*******

Knock....knock...

Oh?hyung?"says Yeontae"

Yeontae..may i see fiey?"says Jungkook"

Noona?em actually...hyung"says Yeontae"

Jungkook just ambushed  that house and he go to fiey rooms but its was nothings at there..

Where is fiey?where is she?pleass I want to see her,thats all my fault please"says Jungkook Sadly"

Sorry,hyung she was leave from here"says Yeontae"

Where did she go yeontae"says jungkook"

No need to know,i don't want make her suffer again please get out from my house"says Minho"

Hyung please,i'm begging you,i love her i can't life without her..please tell me"says Jungkook"

But youre late jungkook,she really hate you if she know that she was make a mistake and all of this is her fault but you hmm,jungkook ah go back to your home calm yourself i will tell you but not now"says Minho"

Hyung....minho hyung"says jungkook"

Please get up hyung,i'm promise to you,thats you will meet her again but please before eomma amd appa come back home"says Yeontae"

******

2 weeks after..

Jungkook POV

At Jungkook Apartment

Ding...dong..

Oh,You again jimin?"says Jungkook"

Jimin?aish i'm just wanna check up you did you okay?"says Jimin"

Hm,i don't know"says Jungkook"

Did you dating with Da hye?says Jimin"

No"says Jungkook",

Are you serious?did you just playing her fellings?or just make Fiey jealous?"says jimin"

I don't know"says Jungkook",

Aish this kid!!yah pabo thats why we doesn't want to tell you the truth whatever i have to go"says Jimin"

What truth?hyung did you hidding somethings from me"says Jungkook"

Nothings,but yoongi hyung will tell you somethings"says Jimin"

Jungkook ah did i give warning to you do not hurt her feelings?but nevermind she make you hurt too right?that kid aish"says Yoongi"

Wait?how did hyung get in here?"says Jungkook"

I fucking waiting you until i fall asleep at here"says Yoongi"

You guys make me confuse,huh hyung please straight to the point"says Jungkook"

Did you remember that story she tells you about her friends?that she have to stay with that family and that family threatened her?did you didn't get that hint yet?"says Yoongi"

Yaaaa,why?"says jungkook weirdly"

Actually the main i that story its was her"says Jimin"

Huh?"says Jungkook"

Aish,Jeon Jungkook"says Teahyung"

After 5 minutes

So you guys want said that?she have some reason for leave me?"says Jungkook *Smirk"

Yaaa,i the we should tell you cause see what happen to your house now?its was totally mess up"says Jin Hyung"

And why did she just tell you guys?"says Jungkook"

Wait,did you regret when she leave you?or?"says Taehyung"

Should I?hyung it just unplanned married and why i should regret if she leave me?just waste your time to come at my house and yahh"says Jungkook and looking Jimin"

Why?"says Jimin"

You still love her right hyung?just go and get her"says Jungkook get into her room"

WTF!with this kid!such big ego!"says Jimin underneath"

Calm down jiminie,we all know that he have some big ego so yeah,lets going back home I know he must want to be alone right now.kookie were going back home now take care urself."says Jin"

*******