One of the Guys

Ok, this is my first book that I'm writing on Wattpad and I'm super excited! I hope you read it and like it. I hope you tell your friends about it! I have read so many books on Wattpad, so comment and vote if you like this book, and I will read some of your books! Enjoy!!

Chapter 1: Just One of the Guys.

{Alex's Point of View (POV)}

It's November and I'm about to go to school. I'm waiting here at my house for my two best friends, Maria and Jamie to pick me up for school. All three of us are total opposites, but that's what makes us so perfect together.

*doorbell rings*

I run down the stairs, grab my backpack, and run outside to hug my friends. I climb in the backseat of Jamie's black mustang.

We arrive at school. I look and see the worst sight. I hate it so much. There he is, Jake Smith. The hottest guy I have ever seen, and his girlfriend that he's making out with. Oh, her name is Kayla. All my friends and I hate her.

"Ew. I'm sorry Alex..it will be okay, I promise." Maria says softly.

"Whatever, let's just go to class." I reply looking down.

We walk to our lockers and go to class. We don't see each other again until lunch. I sit at my normal table with Maria, Jamie, Kayla(Ugh), Jake, Logan(Jakes best friend),and some other friends.

"Hey Alex, how come you didn't sit with me and Logan in English?" Jake asks.

Just like every time he talks to me, I start to blush.

"Oh sorry, I got to class late and just sat wherever I could" I reply trying to not show that I'm nervous talking to him.

"Oh, are we all still on to see a movie tonight?" Logan asks.

"What movie?" Kayla asks.

"Logan, Alex, and I were planning on seeing a movie tonight. Nothing you'd like, it looks really violent." Jake says, while giving Logan the evil eye.

"Oh, so you didn't even think of inviting me?" Kayla says, pissed off. Before anyone could say and thing she slams her lunch tray on the table and stomps away, like she does every time she doesn't get what she wanted.

I can tell Maria and Jamie are trying really hard not to laugh at Kayla for stomping off again.

"There she goes again." Jamie says.

Jake scowls at Jamie. And, Marie elbows Jamie. "Jamie, be nice!"

"So I guess we aren't going to the movie tonight?" Logan asks. We all start laughing. "Way to bring it up again" I comment.

"Oh, I'm not letting my girlfriend get in the way of my friends!" Jake says.

I smile and I think my smile went from ear to ear. I am so excited to go to the movies with Jake and Logan. They are my two best guy friends. I wish that Jake and I could be more than friends, but for now I guess I have to deal with the fact that it's not happening. Jake is so sweet and although he really likes Kayla and they have been dating for six months, and they still don't really talk much about feelings or what's goings on with their life. For me, that's a great thing, because I'm no girly girl, but when it comes to Jake, I guess I act a little different.

"Awesome! What time does it start?" I ask, just to have Jake talk to me, even though I know it's nine o'clock.

"Movie starts at nine fifteen." Jake says.

I look into his electric blue eyes, his perfect nose, his beautiful brown hair, his perfect chin, his amazing lips, he is just flawless. I quickly look away so he doesn't realize I'm practically staring at him.

The bell rings, we all get up and go to our last few classes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked Chapter 1. I will be updating the story soon! I hope everyone is enjoying!!(: Thanks so much for reading. I promise that this will get interesting and I am doing my best to make it fun for everyone to read.

I would defiantly say this is PG-13 because there probably will be some cussing.

Updating soon!

Comment/Vote/Read<3