Chapter 4: Whats a Sadie Hawkins?

Can't wait to keep writing! I really like Wattpad!!

I would love it if someone could make me a cover! If you do, you'll get a dedication!

Enjoy Chapter 4!

Keep reading!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 4: What a Sadie Hawkins?

One day later. Saturday in December.

{Logan's POV}

I have stayed up all night long. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. How do I shut my brain off so I can stop thinking? All I can think about is Alex. How beautiful her long blonde hair is. How perfect her pastel green eyes are. All I want is her. I want to hold her. I just want for Alex to see me the way that I see her. Last night, when I said that I was saving it for someone special, I was talking about Alex. Alex. Alex. But...why? I mean I'm freaking in love with her but I'm not man enough to ask her out.

Alex and I have been friends since the first grade. We because best fiends. We did everything together. Remember when you were little and it wasn't wrong for girls Ana boys to have sleepovers? It didn't mean anything about relationships, it was just fun. That was me and Alex. We shared secrets. When we got into the third grade, I met my best friend. I met Jake. We left Alex out a lot at first, then when we realized it, the three of us because friends and promised each other to always be friends. In eighth grade Alex met Maria. They clicked. I don't know how or why, but they just did. A year after, came Jamie. All five of us hung out and did everything together. In eleventh grade, Jake started seeing Kayla. That was the last edition to our group. When they broke up she was out of the group. Although Maria and Jamie always tag along, Jake, Alex, and I will always be the three musketeers.

That's why, in some ways, I don't want to date Alex. I don't want Jake to date her either. I don't want to ruin the three musketeers. In third grade we promised to always stick together, and I hope we always will. We might go our separate ways in some point of time, but I hope that's not soon.

It's finally ten o'clock, so I get up, take a shower, go downstairs to get coffee, and eat breakfast. When I'm done, I do the rest of my morning stuff. I sit on my bed and play on my phone, since I have no plans for today. I then decide to text the group and see what everyone's up to.

To: Alex, Jake, Maria, Jamie (Group)

From: Logan

Message- Hey. You guys busy today?

To: Group

From: Maria

Message- I'm free.

To: Group

From: Jake

Message- Me too

To: Group

From: Logan

Message- Wanna all meet at the park?

To: Group

From: Jamie

Message- Sure.

To: Group

From: Alex

Message- Sorry, just got out of the shower. I'll meet you there in a bit. In an hour okay?