3 ● Orange Ahjussi

Me : WHAT? CON ARTIST?  STALKER???

Me : *sigh*

Me : Relax Y/N relax okayyyy.

Me : This orange ahjussi doesn't even know what I am going through today but how can he just accuse me as a con artist and the worst, STALKER?!

Me : Woah daebak!

He just stood in the rain and I can clearly saw his smol eyes looking at mine.

Yaish.

Why did he even just standing in front of me when he doesn't even want to do me a favor?

Me : Just leave if you don't want to help. It's not like I'm forcing you.

Me : No need to accuse me like that.

I walk slowly approaching him while holding his transparent umbrella and makes an annoyed face.

Now both of us were standing under the same umbrella.

I took his hand and give his umbrella back.

Me : Why would you give a con artist an umbrella? Just go if you don't want to help me. I'm already wet so don't wet yourself. You just make me feel guilty.

Jimin : How about the hoodie?

I thought he forgot about his hoodie and can't he just pretend to forget about it? He is so mean!

Me : Woah! You are surely annoying and stingy, right? Can you just forget about your hoodie and give it to me?!

I wear his hoodie angrily and glare at him.

Me : You are so mean ..

Me : Tsk.

When I'm about to leave him ...

My stomach is getting good at alarming me.

Me : Yaish. This is driving me crazy.

With an awkward smile, I turn around and facing him while laughing awkwardly

Me : Ahaha.