~In His House~

~Aphmau's POV~
Zzz...Suddenly I woke up...Huh? Where am I? *her eyes start to focus a little and sees Gene sleeping on the side of the bed*
Gene? Oww...My head? *touches head* OW IM BEEDING! *covers mouth* Opps *looks at Gene*

Gene: GAH oh your awake *stands up straight* Are you okay Aph?

I could see he was worried and no I wasn't Uh kind of...Where am I?

Gene: Oh um your in my bed...D-DON'T WORRY THO! Your only here because you hit your head on the floor and you started bleeding...*looks at Aphmau's head* Does your head still hurt?

*touches head again* Yeah...Anyways thanks Gene...You didn't have to do this...*starts to get up* Why would you care so much about me anyways...

Gene: ... *mumbles* I love you thats why...

Huh? What did you say?

Gene:  NOTHING! I just care about you...and...*looks down* I don't want them to take you...

Who to take me? Are you okay? *puts hand on Gene's hand*

~Gene's POV~

I could feel her hand con top of mine...I started to blush

Im not okay Aph...I know your Irene...

Aphmau: ...How did you...

I...I just want to keep you safe now that I know...

Aphmau: From who!

FROM THE SHADOW KNIGHTS! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL YOU *l looked Aphmau in the eyes and held both her hands, I saw her full if fear

Aphmau: ...the ones that killed my mom...

...Aph...Im so sorry...Don't worry...I'll make sure they don't touch you...ever... Aphmau started to get tears down her face and I hugged her tight Aph don't cry...

Aphmau: Gene...can you be honest with me...

She looked up at me...she looked like she was about to cry....
Of Course Aph...Anything...

Aphmau: Is anyone I know... a Shadow Night...

I couldn't find the words to answer her...

:3 hope you enjoy i'll make more tomorrow