~Finally...~

~ Aphmau's POV At the hospital~
Nurse: Anyone here to see Gene?

Zenix: We are! Can we go in?

Nurse: Of course. Anyone here related to him?

Zenix: No but....*lies* Aphmau is his girlfriend....

WHAT *covers mouth* I-I mean yes.....

Nurse: Okay follow me please!

Okay...*follows nurse into Gene's room*

Nurse: Here he is...He's fine he just has a deep cut and a few scratches be careful now! He doesn't remember much of what happened. I'll let you two be *leaves room and closes door*

Gene...*genteelly grabs his hand as tears fall down her face* Gene this all my fault....You would have never gotten hurt if he just killed me! *suddenly gets hugged*

Gene: *talking weak* Don't say that....You didn't do anything wrong....If did die....It would hurt me even more.....

....You're okay! *hugs him tight* Gene....

Gene: Aphmau.....*breaks the hug and looks at Aphmau holding her hand* I love you Aphmau...And i've wanted do this for so long....*pulls Aphmau closer and kisses her*

*blushes* G-Gene....

Gene: ....Heh sorry....You probably don't-*suddenly gets pushed on the bed and Aphmau kisses him while on top of him*

*breaks the kiss* Im sorry....heh you okay! *looks at his bandage around his waist*

Gene: Yeah...Now that your mine...*kisses her cheek*

Aphmau: hehe....*gets off him and door opens*

Nurse: Okay Gene, You should be able to go home now...Be careful though! Have a nice day you two!

*helps Gene get out of his bed and walks into the hallway with Aphmau*

Sasha: GENE! *runs up to him and hugs him*

Zenix: Gene! *hugs Gene as well*

Gene: Heh didn't you guys would care so much about me *hugs them back*

Laurance: Glad your okay Gene....

Gene: Thanks Laurance....Im really sorry....I shouldn't have teleported you to the nether....

Laurance: Hey its okay...Im fine so It doesn't matter....

Gene: Yeah....Aphmau did he hurt you?

N-No someone came and...Killed Shad before he could kill me....

Gene: Im glad...*takes Aphmau's hand and pulls her into a kiss*

*surprised but happy* *smiles and blushes*

Gene: Come on...Lets get home...

*Both Aphmau and Zenix help Gene into the car*

Laurance: gets into the car on the driver's seat*

Sasha: *gets into passenger seat*

*Zenix sits in the back along with Gene and Aphmau*

~At Aphmau's House~

Laurance: We're at you house now Aphmau, I'll help Gene get out

*Laurance helps Gene out the car and takes him inside Aphmau's house*

Laurance: Bye Aphmau! Bye Gene! *gets back into car and drives Sasha and Zenix to their house*

Gene: Aph I love you....

*sits down next to Gene* I love you too Gene...I always did

Gene: I regret doing all those things to you in school...Hehe kitty...

Grr....Hehe at least i'm your kitty...*kisses Gene*

Gene: *Kisses her back*

Aphmau and Gene dated all through their second year of school and finally became boyfriend and girlfriend....They were happy with each other and Aph would always laugh if someone flirted with her, Because Gene would always come out and scare them off. They were perfect for each other. It really is a miracle they had the chance to end up together. They never took each other for granted.

THATS THE END OF THE BOOK :'(
THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR READING IT I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING THIS BUT DON'T WORRY! IM CURRENTLY MAKING A NEW GENEMAU BOOK SO HOPEFULLY I'LL POST THE FIRST PART SOON! (Update: That Genemau book is already posted and I'm almost done with it! So check it out if you can lol) ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST EVER FANFIC I MADE :3 THX <3